LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Barry Simms?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
who?
Originally posted by billybonka:
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:
My simple question is this. Why is barry simms still on the roster of the san francisco 49ers.. All i can remember is him giving up that sack to loose the game for us. what do you guys think?
all you can remember?

lol username

Originally posted by endz0ne:
who?

He's better than Kwame Harris. I think.
SIMS- one "m" is only required.

LOSE- to lose. "Loose" relates to shoelaces, cheap women, etc.
My simple question is this. Why is barry simms still on the roster of the san francisco 49ers.. All i can remember is him giving up that sack to loose the game for us. what do you guys think?

Alex Boone will make his silly butt expendable....good bye Simms
They're using his old ragged ass as a practice dummy. He's not going to make the roster.
  • G_Rus
  • Info N/A
Practice Squad All Star. He's here to make Sopoaga look good in practice
Originally posted by 49erFanNIndy:
Originally posted by endz0ne:
who?

He's better than Kwame Harris. I think.

I think your wrong. Hard to beliive he wound up being worse than Kwame but I think he has.
well i mean we should just cut his ass now and get some stress off alex boon's shoulders.. he could be good

lets just cut everyone that isn't starting, to take stress off the starters. why have a competition for a position?
Yar!!! avast and shiver me timbers I smell a free thread! I say we hi-jack this scow of a tread and sail her of the cliffs of insanity! I'll start: Yarrrr!

Alex Smith is better then Montana!

Steve young wore a pink jock strap

Yarrr this thread is heading into the rocks!

Fire all the port side nonsense

Frank Gore is better than Jerry Rice

Avast ahoy Free thread!!!!!

Originally posted by BigMar:

Alex Boone will make his silly butt expendable....good bye Simms

Yeah, an UNDERAFTED FREE AGENT who 31 other teams passed up on, who has an alcohol problem will no doubt beat out Barry Sims, the same Barry Sims who has played more NFL snaps as a starter than anyone except maybe Hetimann on our line. He is way better than Kwayne, who the Raiders already cut.

Smith- has a bad back
Snyder is a good back up.
Boone- see up.

I love wezoners. Alex Boone and Kory Sheets, our UDFA's will kick arse
Mods, can we lock this one up. I mean, Sims has four letters in it. Is it too much to ask for someone to spell a four letter word correctly, especially when it is one of our players?

Maybe if the word has five letters we should let it slide.

And, we all thought BAAS was tough enough.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Yar!!! avast and shiver me timbers I smell a free thread! I say we hi-jack this scow of a tread and sail her of the cliffs of insanity! I'll start: Yarrrr!

Alex Smith is better then Montana!

Steve young wore a pink jock strap

Yarrr this thread is heading into the rocks!

Fire all the port side nonsense

Frank Gore is better than Jerry Rice

Avast ahoy Free thread!!!!!

lol WTF?
Just thought I'd dig up this thread. After the beating Barry Sims took this offseason from fans and media alike, its amazing how well this guy has stepped in to play for a cornerstone at LT.

He has literally given Smith all day to throw from his blindside and he has been very good in the run game.

Here's to you Barry
Originally posted by reasonable1:
Just thought I'd dig up this thread. After the beating Barry Sims took this offseason from fans and media alike, its amazing how well this guy has stepped in to play for a cornerstone at LT.

He has literally given Smith all day to throw from his blindside and he has been very good in the run game.

Here's to you Barry

Seasons change, people change:

Share 49ersWebzone