There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Barry Simms?

My simple question is this. Why is barry simms still on the roster of the san francisco 49ers.. All i can remember is him giving up that sack to loose the game for us. what do you guys think?
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:
My simple question is this. Why is barry simms still on the roster of the san francisco 49ers.. All i can remember is him giving up that sack to loose the game for us. what do you guys think?
all you can remember?

lol username
lol yea besides the point thou i do remember him sucking it up.. still havnt answered the question.. why is he still on the team
Depth. End thread.
IBTL
lol yea besides the point thou i do remember him sucking it up.. still havnt answered the question.. why is he still on the team
he's still on the team because he's a niner

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
He's here because Snyder isn't that great, Marvel Smith is a massive question mark and Alex Boone is a rookie who went undrafted.

He'll most likely be cut come the 53 man roster.

-9fA
Barry Sims is likely gone.
well i mean we should just cut his ass now and get some stress off alex boon's shoulders.. he could be good
Originally posted by billybonka:

'way cool, bb...wish my critter could polish the ivories like that.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Depth. End thread.

I agree! He sucks and will be gone as soon as training camp is over and we still have enough healthy guys.

I always get a laugh at your funny animations! Where do you get them from??

Thats stupid to say that Simms lost us the game. You can't assume that last play was going to be a touchdown. One of the best pass rushers in the game, on one of the better 3-4 teams sacked Hill. Vernon Davis had kept Porter in check all game and then on that last play the coaches took him off him. Our best offensive player was out for the game. We had zero pass rush (Franklin had the only sack) and we couldnt score a touchdown. Nedney shouldnt be the only one to win us games.
We lost by 5 to one of the better teams last year.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

I always get a laugh at your funny animations! Where do you get them from??
teh internets