LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Training Camp Link!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
https://www.signup4.net/public/ap.aspx?EID=TRAI45E&OID=130

Enjoy! Sign up quick!
I'm not a season ticket holder. Damn! Can't afford 'em right now.
Originally posted by 49ersBest1:
Don't know how ethical it is but I used a fake number just to get the printout.
anyone way we can go without owning season tickets ?
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
anyone way we can go without owning season tickets ?

punch in fake season ticket number it goes through...... and they dont really check anything at the gate, just that you have a printout!
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jwildz999:

me too they dont check. i dont think i pulled my id out last year or at draft party. just handed them the paper
I got the TC ticket, but I may not be able to go with my son so this one may be available for someone.

I will know by next week if we will be able to go.

If you want it, PM me.

Who's your friend?
Originally posted by fan49:

me too they dont check. i dont think i pulled my id out last year or at draft party. just handed them the paper

They've never even unfolded my ticket to check if it was actually a ticket. Also, the site they use to "distribute" the tickets is just an outside site, so it has no way of knowing whether your season ticket number is valid or not.
https://www.signup4.net/public/ap.aspx?EID=TRAI45E&OID=130

Enjoy! Sign up quick!
Thanx alot!!!
  • JD81
  • Veteran
For the guys that entered a fake number and got the print out from the registration page, I'd be careful....They may be more diligent this season in terms of checking the tickets, and the actual REAL ticket is the one you get in the EMAIL, not from the registration page.

With that said, I cheated the system myself.....When you go to register, it says you can only select one day.......So, what I did, was register for EACH day individually, re-entering my information each time after refreshing the page.

All the official tickets were sent to my email, and I'm ready to go!

• sanfranfan1210
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by JD81:
For the guys that entered a fake number and got the print out from the registration page, I'd be careful....They may be more diligent this season in terms of checking the tickets, and the actual REAL ticket is the one you get in the EMAIL, not from the registration page.

With that said, I cheated the system myself.....When you go to register, it says you can only select one day.......So, what I did, was register for EACH day individually, re-entering my information each time after refreshing the page.

I did the same thing. So u guys are sure this will work?
javascript:qdS('');
Originally posted by sanfranfan1210:

I did the same thing. So u guys are sure this will work?
javascript:qdS('');

I did too...the thing about these "tickets" is that anyone can just photocopy one and make 25 more tickets...they are not going to check each one. It still makes me nervous!

I don't think they will sit there and check to validate your season ticket number on your training camp ticket at the gate. There's just too many people waiting to get in for them to do such a thing. Don't forget, they (the Niners) don't seem to care how many people show up to camp, they just make you obtain free tickets for crowd control purposes.
Originally posted by 49erRider:

I don't think they will sit there and check to validate your season ticket number on your training camp ticket at the gate. There's just too many people waiting to get in for them to do such a thing. Don't forget, they (the Niners) don't seem to care how many people show up to camp, they just make you obtain free tickets for crowd control purposes.

The season ticket number you enter isn't even on the ticket.
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Originally posted by 49erRider:

The season ticket number you enter isn't even on the ticket.

Hah I didn't even bother to check. LOL
Share 49ersWebzone