LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 321 users in the forums

"I just made a Bet" thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ers18:
ok...so i was at work and my co-worker was ragging on the 49ers....so we decided to make some bets....o...he is a Pats fan by the way

Bet #1: Frank Gore Finishes top 3 in rushing yards-$25 Top 5 Yes top 3

Bet #2: Niners D finishes top 5 in total D-$20 50/50

Bet #3: Pats D does not finish top 5 in total D-$15 Win

Bet #4: The Pats wont win the Super Bowl-$20 Win

so im just wondering if you guys think it was good to back the 49ers or do you think i will be out $80 at the end of the season?
Naw you didn't do the right thing I think you will be down 10 bucks

[ Edited by lamontb on Aug 6, 2009 at 07:03:59 ]
  • evil
  • Veteran
The search function is a wonderful tool

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=126826&highlight=bet
It's only money!!!!!!! Your holding up "49ER HONOR"
So me and my wife went out wit my cousins to a couple of Bars and the Majority of the are Dallas fans cuz we live in Texas. But anyways me and my cousin were Drunk and he was talking so much s**t about the 49ers i got so f**king mad that i made a bet that we would have a better regular season record then the Cowboys. Now the amount we made was 500. I was so f**king mad that i didnt care about the amount. And the next day i sent him a text to make sure he remembered and understood. Of course he's like 17 years older than me but Dont talk s**t about my team.
Originally posted by aacadena:
So me and my wife went out wit my cousins to a couple of Bars and the Majority of them are Dallas fans cuz we live in Texas. But anyways me and my cousin were Drunk and he was talking so much s**t about the 49ers i got so f**king mad that i made a bet that we would have a better regular season record then the Cowboys. Now the amount we made was 500. I was so f**king mad that i didnt care about the amount. And the next day i sent him a text to make sure he remembered and understood. Of course he's like 17 years older than me but Dont talk s**t about my team.
I just bet my girlfriend we'd have a kid if the 49ers don't make the playoffs.
I've been running around Denver betting anyone who will take it a handle of Maker's Mark that the Niners will have a better season than the Bronco's. It surprising how many people I can talk into it based on similar records last year and similar unsettled quarterback situations. But in my mind it's like taking candy from a baby, cause I mean come on.. Nolan is running their D

[ Edited by 5280High on Aug 6, 2009 at 09:06:29 ]
Originally posted by IDontGetNaked:

HAHAHAHAHA Whoa, now that is one hell of a Bet.
We better make the f**king Playoffs, im tired of not seeing the 9ers there.

So not worth it!

• fan49
  • Veteran
i made 2 bets this season. 1. 50$ that we make the playoffs, 2. 50$ we have better record than the raiders.
Originally posted by 5280High:

So not worth it!

If I win, she's gotta use her taxes to purchase us a cruise.
Originally posted by 5280High:

So not worth it!

If I win, she's gotta use her taxes to purchase us a cruise.

So its win/win for her, its a trap! what do you think happens on cruises

j/k, if the niners make it to the playoffs Ill definately be out at the bars trying to make a few babies myself.
I bet my buddy $100 that the Niners would finish the season with a better record than his Bucs!
Looks like easy money to me!
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by 49ers18:
ok...so i was at work and my co-worker was ragging on the 49ers....so we decided to make some bets....o...he is a Pats fan by the way

Bet #1: Frank Gore Finishes top 3 in rushing yards-$25 Top 5 Yes top 3

Bet #2: Niners D finishes top 5 in total D-$20 50/50

Bet #3: Pats D does not finish top 5 in total D-$15 Win

Bet #4: The Pats wont win the Super Bowl-$20 Win

so im just wondering if you guys think it was good to back the 49ers or do you think i will be out $80 at the end of the season?

yea...i wanted to make the bet the Frank would finish top 5...but he wanted top 3...but i still think he can do it
Share 49ersWebzone