LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Who will be our leader in TDs? (excluding QBs)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who will be our leader in TDs? (excluding QBs)

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I voted gore but if coffee was on the list i mightve gone with him.

you cant be serious
Originally posted by 23zack80:
I voted Morgan because I think he will be the team's #1 option around the goal line.

Um, none of Morgan's TDs were near the Goal line, or anywhere close to it.

So where do you base your assumption of Morgan being the team's number 1 option near the goal line?
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
you cant be serious

actually i am. just because coffee is a rookie doesnt mean he sucks dude. rookie rbs breakout all the time. just look at chris johnson, forte, leron mcclain, etc. all had great rookie seasons last year. since he is bigger than frank and figures to get a lot of goal line carries its possible. and i think gore will do well cause he has his fb back in a run heavy offense and hes in great shape. as far as guys like vd, they got to prove it to me first.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by 23zack80:
I voted Morgan because I think he will be the team's #1 option around the goal line.

Um, none of Morgan's TDs were near the Goal line, or anywhere close to it.

So where do you base your assumption of Morgan being the team's number 1 option near the goal line?

Size + leaping ability = jump ball

I think Morgan is the team's best option near the goal line with his size and vertical. Last year the offensive line couldn't get a push at the goal line so I'm not going with a running back. If they can get a push this year, then it will be Gore or Coffee.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
you cant be serious

actually i am. just because coffee is a rookie doesnt mean he sucks dude. rookie rbs breakout all the time. just look at chris johnson, forte, leron mcclain, etc. all had great rookie seasons last year. since he is bigger than frank and figures to get a lot of goal line carries its possible. and i think gore will do well cause he has his fb back in a run heavy offense and hes in great shape. as far as guys like vd, they got to prove it to me first.

coffee was on the list. whatcha smokin, there buddy? haha
my predictions

gore 10

morgan 6

bruce 5

davis 7

coffee- 3

crabtree 5
crabtree. this is a no brainer.
I say Gore because the 49ers are going to stress the ground game.
Moran Norris!
Gore and the rest will get us close to goal line and we'll just hand the ball and he'll pound it in for atleast 8 TD's this year!

I'm gonna go a different direction and call Josh Morgan. The kid is impressive...
Gore, Morgan or Davis. Hopefully Crabtree though!!
I hope Gore because he should be he focal point in our O (if it goes to plan lol) But I have a feeling Bruce will emerge as a starter and will produce the most TDs even though the majority is placing him as 3rd or even 4th WR and will produce the most TDs. and if that prediction is off and he isnt the starter and its Crabs and Morgan I will say Gore lol
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
crabtree. this is a no brainer.

Really? I would not expect it to be anybody other than Gore. Vernon Davis SHOULD be our #1 redzone target now, so I would say him for 2nd, but we shall see.
Willis. Hands down.
Share 49ersWebzone