There are 171 users in the forums

Just bought my ticket

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Alchemy
  • Info N/A
I just purchased my ticket to the 49ers Texans game. Unfortunately, I can't afford to hold season tickets and travel and all of that, but when they come to Houston, I'm there. It was fairly expensive, but I managed to get right in the middle of the Visitor Endzone.

Now, I'm going to have to figure out what I'm going to wear/do/hold up.

You know, it kinda sucks being a Niners fan living in Houston.
  • sarpp
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Alchemy:
I just purchased my ticket to the 49ers Texans game. Unfortunately, I can't afford to hold season tickets and travel and all of that, but when they come to Houston, I'm there. It was fairly expensive, but I managed to get right in the middle of the Visitor Endzone.

Now, I'm going to have to figure out what I'm going to wear/do/hold up.

You know, it kinda sucks being a Niners fan living in Houston.

I feel you...However I lived for 10 years in Houston being a Niner fan (and hating the Cowboys) & truly loved living in that city...I support the Niners, but the Astros & Rockets got to me...Plus Reliant Stadium is the cream of the crop right now in terms of NFL stadiums...better than the Stick.

Enjoy the game...Will be a tough game though, Texans are improving...
Gratz man! I was thinking of going to an away game this year. How is the Houston stadium/area? I was in a tossup between Arizona, Phillly, Seattle, or Houston. The cards tickets are severely inflated right now though...
  • Alchemy
  • Info N/A
Reliant stadium in Houston is a 1st class venue, it's the parking that sucks.
  • Tombo
  • Veteran
I live in the phoenix area, and just won 2 tix to the Niner game! Don't know the seats yet, but I can't wait. I've been to a few Niner games at Sun Devil, but this will be my first time at Glendale. Grew up in SF, Niner fan for over 30 years, and I've gotta say Cards fans are the worst I've come across, and that includes Raiders fans! I'm sure they're gonna be really bad now that they went to the superbowl! Last time I took my son (10 yrs old at the time), they threw smoke bombs at us, and I almost got kicked out by security. Great time, and we won! We dam@ well better win this time too! Actually, they weren't smoke bombs, they were those flower blossom things that spin and jump around, turning colors!!
[ Edited by Tombo on Jul 15, 2009 at 3:10 AM ]
Originally posted by Alchemy:
Reliant stadium in Houston is a 1st class venue, it's the parking that sucks.

man forget reliant stadium, i just want a new one, even if its not so fancy.
Share 49ersWebzone