There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Single game tickets

• Axl49
  • Veteran
hella gay i want sf and dal tickets but making me buy another game tix just like the raiders last year. The NFL is really pissing me off now
Originally posted by Axl49:
hella gay i want sf and dal tickets but making me buy another game tix just like the raiders last year. The NFL is really pissing me off now

Just buy them off eBay/SH/CL/etc.
Originally posted by Axl49:

If you are a 49ers fan why should it matter?

Is it me or does the 49er's marketing seem desperate to sell tickets right now? I keep receiving tons of e-mails from all of the places that I used to buy tickets from and am also seeing them advertised for dirt cheap over and over on sites like this. It doesn't surprise me because a lot of us who have been loyal attendees gave up single/season tickets and are not going this year, but my concern now turns to TV blackouts. I have never experienced it in my area (Ukiah), but I know that the Raider games aren't always sure to be televised because of low stadium attendance.

Does anybody know what the rules are? Does the stadium have to be sold out in order for the game to be televised? How soon in advance would they decide to black out if that were to happen?
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

Is it me or does the 49er's marketing seem desperate to sell tickets right now? I keep receiving tons of e-mails from all of the places that I used to buy tickets from and am also seeing them advertised for dirt cheap over and over on sites like this. It doesn't surprise me because a lot of us who have been loyal attendees gave up single/season tickets and are not going this year, but my concern now turns to TV blackouts. I have never experienced it in my area (Ukiah), but I know that the Raider games aren't always sure to be televised because of low stadium attendance.

Does anybody know what the rules are? Does the stadium have to be sold out in order for the game to be televised? How soon in advance would they decide to black out if that were to happen?

Thursday is the day, the time i'm not sure about
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

Thursday is the day, the time i'm not sure about

Looks like we made the cut:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/08/your-weekly-blackout-update/