Orange County 49ers Fans Group!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Young2Rice, that sounds perfect! can't wait till season starts

also, do you need a busboy , i need a job
[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Jul 22, 2012 at 12:29 PM ]
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

Young2Rice, i wasn't joking! are you guys hiring haha?

Young2Rice, i wasn't joking! are you guys hiring haha?

Oh sorry my man. I'll let you know. PM me your e-mail address.
I love that there is going to be a new place in Fullerton. I live here off of Lemon and Valencia...actually on Truslow. I can literally walk to the new JP23 BarBQ & Smokehouse when it opens.

For all of you North County 49er Fans, it would be great to meet up there if things work out.

I just joined the yahoo group. Looking forward to next season.
[ Edited by I-U-Porta-Poties on Jul 30, 2012 at 12:22 AM ]
Bumping this bish. Any updates on JP23 BarBQ? Aka the new official North OC Niners Fans' hangout?
Originally posted by swim4speed:
Game 3 vs. the Vikings

We're planning to meet for the Vikings game. *Let me know if you are going to make it so we can get an accurate head-count for the table.*

Please sign up for and reply to the 49ers Yahoo group listed on the 1st posting of this string.

Lamppost Pizza
14450 Culver Dr
Ste E
Irvine, CA 92604
(949) 857-0160

See you soon!

Nice to see Lamppost in this thread! Had a baby last year so only came out for the Pitt MNF game. Should be there for many more this year. They have a large Vikings following there too, so should be interesting.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Bumping this bish. Any updates on JP23 BarBQ? Aka the new official North OC Niners Fans' hangout?

hopefully Young2rice sees this thread soon and can update us. I plan on going at least 4 teams this season if you guys are down. Gunna be in vegas for week 1 though. will be AWESOME

hopefully Young2rice sees this thread soon and can update us. I plan on going at least 4 teams this season if you guys are down. Gunna be in vegas for week 1 though. will be AWESOME

If I can take the train up for a game, I'll hit it up this season.
Sorry guys, Construction taking longer then expected. Plus, insurances are now fighting each other. There are other tenants involved and lawsuits are being filed over that fire....

We're looking at November or December now, which is killer because that is over half the season gone.

Updates here if you have facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JP23BarBQ

Website in the works.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Aug 29, 2012 at 5:45 PM ]
Too bad. Good luck!'

What's up OC Niner fans? This looks like a cool pub, bummed it's not open yet. Hey I just wanted to say that the So Cal Niner Empire meets at Galleghers Pub in Long Beach for all the games. If you guys want a cool place with lots of Niner fans untill this place opens stop in. Some of us have season tickets and go to all the home games and a few away games a year but there's always lots of Niner fans there. I drive all the way from Aliso Viejo but it's worth it!

Can't wait for the season, GO NINERS!
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Can your club handle CROWN?

quote=lmiller79]Anybody looking for a 49ers bar in the o.c. BEACHFRONT 301 bar n grill is home of the"HUNTINGTON BEACH FAITHFULS " 49er booster club. weekly giveaways ,20 Tvs all niners and surround sound. Come see us for game 1 sunday sept. 9th niners vs. packers. The best niners party other than being at the stick!! Like us on facebook
BEACHFRONT 301 bar n grill
301 main st. HUNTINGTON BEACH, ca 92648
Originally posted by Crown:
Can your club handle CROWN?

quote=lmiller79]Anybody looking for a 49ers bar in the o.c. BEACHFRONT 301 bar n grill is home of the"HUNTINGTON BEACH FAITHFULS " 49er booster club. weekly giveaways ,20 Tvs all niners and surround sound. Come see us for game 1 sunday sept. 9th niners vs. packers. The best niners party other than being at the stick!! Like us on facebook
BEACHFRONT 301 bar n grill
301 main st. HUNTINGTON BEACH, ca 92648

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame

Ohhhhh manning. There he is
Originally posted by Crown:

Ohhhhh manning. There he is
Share 49ersWebzone