There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Why is Niners gear so ugly

This one's isn't so bad...

Originally posted by NinerGold39:
This one's isn't so bad...


True, but naked is better.
  • BurgerBoyRides
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
This one's isn't so bad...


True, but naked is better.

i'd take her to my niner bedroom, see page 5, and do niner time with her. make little niners.
I'm sorry. This is just to ridiculous of a thread/post to continue.
Originally posted by kingairta:
I'm sorry. This is just to ridiculous of a thread/post to continue.

Too bad cuz you just continued by posting something in this ridiculous thread.

It's all good though - but if you say anything about my toothbrush, we're going to have problems.

Originally posted by NinerGold39:
This one's isn't so bad...


+1
Originally posted by Shifter:
I am looking through the 49ers.com site for gear...(yeah I know, my first mistake $$) What is the deal with all the ugly gear? From shirts to hats, they all look like crap. And Are the niners using a design school dropout to design for them? the 49ers script all pushed together looks atrocious...Give me the old Quentin font stuff any day. On a side note, didn't we OFFICIALLY change our uniforms and color scheme?? Someone needs to inform Reebok.

Are we Red??Are we Burgundy?? WTF

i agree with you.

ever since they changed from the Quentin font, our stuff has been getting uglier and uglier. now its this boring, plain 49ers font that looks more like a generic example than anything. the fonts and designs they use for our new gear look like a random person with no experience went on photoshop and made up some logos to display somewhere.

and our hats are always dominated by black....whats up with that? black isnt even one of our colors outside the rim of the logo. and its this horrible rubber stuff, or the leather.....

the NFL is trying way too hard to make a million and one different designs, fonts, logos, color patterns, etc, to sell team gear and make money. most of the stuff i see i just think "whos buying this crap? it looks terrible..."

and the official site blows. it has to be said. its better than some sorry excuses for NFL team sites, but its disorganized, and they cant decide on the color scheme.

its like a bulletin board crammed with links, ads, articles, pictures, logos, etc. and their info and stats are always way outdated. whoever runs the site is likely being paid big money to be extremely lazy. we changed our whole uni and color scheme, and it hasnt even been updated to reflect that. its still all dark red. they just pasted some patrick willis new uni pics here and there to make it look up to date.

the NFL needs to mandate an official site template like MLB does. everyones site is set up the same way so its easy to navigate and looks nice. as the baseball teams have proven, you can still make it unique if you put some effort.

/rant
[ Edited by Niners99 on Jul 14, 2009 at 4:41 AM ]
  • RI9er
  • Info N/A
Zoners..... I want my crabtree jersy so bad....but they are telling me I wont get it until October/November..WTF I need your help...do these look legit? You think this dude is a fraud? I am very sketched about buy from other than NFL Shop...Let me know!!!! or let me know elsewhere!!! Thanks Zoners!!
Go 9ers!!!!!

http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=4412987&keywords=crabtree%20jersey
Originally posted by RI9er:
Zoners..... I want my crabtree jersy so bad....but they are telling me I wont get it until October/November..WTF I need your help...do these look legit? You think this dude is a fraud? I am very sketched about buy from other than NFL Shop...Let me know!!!! or let me know elsewhere!!! Thanks Zoners!!
Go 9ers!!!!!

http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=4412987&keywords=crabtree%20jersey

its a knock off,some will tell you its looks just like the real thing, in reality the white stripes are too thick

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=124167

knock offs being discussed there a lot, many pictures there and 2 of the main sites to buy knock offs are mentioned , ECSELLER and Jersey101

also I saw some new reebok premier jerseys at a local sports shop, may want to check some out around you
Originally posted by BrodieFan:
"Why is Niner gear so ugly?"

I've got a better question - why are Niner fans such whiners?

Some of us actually care how our apparel looks. If it's ugly, I won't wear it. I have some nice Niner gear, unfortunately most of it is not "official." I have some shirts that people are always asking me about, but they are made by 3rd parties and can only be found at the malls.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by BrodieFan:
"Why is Niner gear so ugly?"

I've got a better question - why are Niner fans such whiners?

Some of us actually care how our apparel looks. If it's ugly, I won't wear it. I have some nice Niner gear, unfortunately most of it is not "official." I have some shirts that people are always asking me about, but they are made by 3rd parties and can only be found at the malls.

thread should be titled "why is NFL gear so ugly"
Originally posted by Shifter:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by Shifter:
Originally posted by jrg:

Dude? is that your comment? That could be taken as either agreeing OR disagreeing...Is that how you got to 50,bazillion posts my friend?




a noob just burned JRG ...
now we sit and wait...

I AM SOOOO sick of this "noob" crap on here. listen to me son. You have been on this site 6 months.6 MONTHS!! I have been reading and posting here for years. I keep going inactive because of all the idiots on here, to be honest with you. I am not calling YOU and idiot, I am just saying the whole concept of "I have posted a bunch, so I know what I am talking about is RETARDED. A monkey could click on this site 700 times a day, it wouldn't make him any smarter. This site is THE BEST rescource for scheming my precious forty niners, but I am about to quit, AGAIN, because of all the morons on here.
oh if we could all just get along in ninerville

hmm, if a monkey clicked on here 700 times a day that wouldnt do much unless he was posting. Yet you keep coming back dont you? Were you an unloved middle child drama queen?
Originally posted by 1251alex:
hmm, if a monkey clicked on here 700 times a day that wouldnt do much unless he was posting. Yet you keep coming back dont you? Were you an unloved middle child drama queen?
1. You have been on here just over six months, I'm not even going to lower myself to call YOU a noob I am just saying
2. You have posted 1200 times, I doubt any of them were intelligent
3. You added NOTHING to the conversation
4. I am pretty sure you just validated my monkey theory

You sir. FAIL.
Get a life, add something to the conversation or dont say anything



EDIT:1251alex has 3 buddies [add to my buddies]
pantstickle, jrg, DRnSFw
LOL...defending your little buddy??
BTW I am curious who is winning your "who can post the most in six months without actually saying anything competition" looks neck and neck to me.....
[ Edited by Shifter on Jul 14, 2009 at 9:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Shifter:
Give me the old Quentin font stuff any day.

Originally posted by Shifter:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by Shifter:
Originally posted by jrg:

Dude? is that your comment? That could be taken as either agreeing OR disagreeing...Is that how you got to 50,bazillion posts my friend?




a noob just burned JRG ...
now we sit and wait...

I AM SOOOO sick of this "noob" crap on here. listen to me son. You have been on this site 6 months.6 MONTHS!! I have been reading and posting here for years. I keep going inactive because of all the idiots on here, to be honest with you. I am not calling YOU and idiot, I am just saying the whole concept of "I have posted a bunch, so I know what I am talking about is RETARDED. A monkey could click on this site 700 times a day, it wouldn't make him any smarter. This site is THE BEST rescource for scheming my precious forty niners, but I am about to quit, AGAIN, because of all the morons on here.
oh if we could all just get along in ninerville

n00b