LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Why is Niners gear so ugly

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BrodieFan:
"Why is Niner gear so ugly?"

I've got a better question - why are Niner fans such whiners?

Just making conversation man. But that brings up another point, why are so many webzoners arrogant jerks? NOT directing this at you BrodieFan, just saying I been reading this post for years, and all I see is people with "fewer" posts get flamed by those with "many" posts...its illogical. I post more therefore I am a more informed fan, seems to be many peoples opinion. skewed logic
[ Edited by Shifter on Jul 12, 2009 at 12:20 PM ]
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by Shifter:
Originally posted by jrg:

Dude? is that your comment? That could be taken as either agreeing OR disagreeing...Is that how you got to 50,bazillion posts my friend?

a noob just burned JRG ...

now we sit and wait...
Man i feel you i've been looking for a niner hat to go with my new gore jersey but theres no good ones so i just bought a red giants hat that goes with the jersey.
Originally posted by 1251alex:

Dude? is that your comment? That could be taken as either agreeing OR disagreeing...Is that how you got to 50,bazillion posts my friend?

now we sit and wait...

I AM SOOOO sick of this "noob" crap on here. listen to me son. You have been on this site 6 months.6 MONTHS!! I have been reading and posting here for years. I keep going inactive because of all the idiots on here, to be honest with you. I am not calling YOU and idiot, I am just saying the whole concept of "I have posted a bunch, so I know what I am talking about is RETARDED. A monkey could click on this site 700 times a day, it wouldn't make him any smarter. This site is THE BEST rescource for scheming my precious forty niners, but I am about to quit, AGAIN, because of all the morons on here.
oh if we could all just get along in ninerville
[ Edited by Shifter on Jul 12, 2009 at 1:11 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Man i feel you i've been looking for a niner hat to go with my new gore jersey but theres no good ones so i just bought a red giants hat that goes with the jersey.

That is hilarious!!!! The GIANTS have better niners gear than the niners. I love it.
[ Edited by Shifter on Jul 12, 2009 at 1:01 PM ]
  • DVDA
  • Veteran

It's the player, not the game.
I've been trying to find new niner gear for months too but havent seen anything worth spending money on. A guy I know who owns a sporting gear store said more stuff will come out when the season gets here, but it's frustrating seeing good gear for other teams out already.

Just making conversation man. But that brings up another point, why are so many webzoners arrogant jerks? NOT directing this at you BrodieFan, just saying I been reading this post for years, and all I see is people with "fewer" posts get flamed by those with "many" posts...its illogical. I post more therefore I am a more informed fan, seems to be many peoples opinion. skewed logic

Sorry, nothing personal. Part of the problem may be that it's red. I've been a diehard fan for 52 years, but red is not the first thing that comes to my mind when I'm looking for something in my closet to wear in the morning. I've got one of those vintage satin Gold jackets from about '81, but that's the only piece of Niner gear I've got that isn't red.
so true, the only niner gear i spend money on is jerseys. most of their other stuff looks really stupid.

now we sit and wait...

I AM SOOOO sick of this "noob" crap on here. listen to me son. You have been on this site 6 months.6 MONTHS!! I have been reading and posting here for years. I keep going inactive because of all the idiots on here, to be honest with you. I am not calling YOU and idiot, I am just saying the whole concept of "I have posted a bunch, so I know what I am talking about is RETARDED. A monkey could click on this site 700 times a day, it wouldn't make him any smarter. This site is THE BEST rescource for scheming my precious forty niners, but I am about to quit, AGAIN, because of all the morons on here.

Originally posted by Apples:

now we sit and wait...

So when do you get your braces off?Better get that taken care of before you get in a fight.
A better question would be....why has our record been so ugly for the past six years? Can't even get to 500 since 03. Now that's UGLY. Another losing season this coming season means everyone should abandon this team.
Originally posted by NinersSF:
A better question would be....why has our record been so ugly for the past six years? Can't even get to 500 since 03. Now that's UGLY. Another losing season this coming season means everyone should abandon this team.

Good point. I don't remember anyone ever complaining about the gear during the 80's and early 90's. There was a uniform fiasco back in the day, but I can't remember the details.

Sorry, nothing personal. Part of the problem may be that it's red. I've been a diehard fan for 52 years, but red is not the first thing that comes to my mind when I'm looking for something in my closet to wear in the morning. I've got one of those vintage satin Gold jackets from about '81, but that's the only piece of Niner gear I've got that isn't red.

haha, the fact that it's red is my favorite thing about niner gear. i love red but still not finding a lot of niner gear out there that i like.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

haha, the fact that it's red is my favorite thing about niner gear. i love red but still not finding a lot of niner gear out there that i like.

Good. Unfortunately, it's not my favorite color but I like it. Growing up in the Bay Area, I've also had Raider fans telling me how much cooler black is since I was in High School. It's always been like - yeah, of course black is cool, but who wants this gay pirate with the eye patch plastered on your chest or back?
Share 49ersWebzone