There are 237 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which team do you want the 49ers to destroy this year? if you had to choose one.

Member Milestone: This is post number 200 for montana4ever.
Bears!! Because I will be there and I have alot of obnoxious Bear fans!!
Originally posted by P-52ENFORCER:
If the Cowgirls game was a regular season game, then that would be the one. Since it isn't, I have to go with the Colts game in Indy. Second would be both Cardinals games.

I agree 100 percent. Majority of the peeps around here are Cowboys fans and my dad is a Colts fan. And I just f'n hate Warner and the Tards.
both cardinal games , then seattle .
colts. by then we'll start raising eyebrows and gain back some f*****g respect
Forget the Cowgirls, that's sooooo 80/90s.

Its all about the now and the now is our rivalry with the TARDS!

Destroy them on Prime time baby for the whole world to see!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Forget the Cowgirls, that's sooooo 80/90s. Its all about the now and the now is our rivalry with the TARDS! Destroy them on Prime time baby for the whole world to see!

i know thd cards made the superbowl and all but are we really taking them that seriously? we dont have any history with them and the only meaningful game against them was when anus williams koed steve young for good which freaking sucked.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Forget the Cowgirls, that's sooooo 80/90s. Its all about the now and the now is our rivalry with the TARDS! Destroy them on Prime time baby for the whole world to see!

i know thd cards made the superbowl and all but are we really taking them that seriously? we dont have any history with them and the only meaningful game against them was when anus williams koed steve young for good which freaking sucked.

yeah, I think most 9er fans hate Lawrence Phillips more so than Aneas Williams or the Cards....
All of them haha

Umm seriously I would say the is favre plays the Viks if he doesnt than the Eagles
I can see the niners dominating some teams, but I just can't see them destroying anyone, especially withat offense. Under singletary last year, I don't think they destroyed anyone, even with Martz as OC.
  • indianajim
  • Info N/A
The Colts because I want to be the only man cheering in a quiet Lucas Oil stadium on November 1st!

The Packers because I want to see Alex Smith play better than Aaron Rodgers in the punk's own stadium!
[ Edited by indianajim on Jul 22, 2009 at 3:00 PM ]
Cards no question.
WE NEED TO WIN EM ALL. but if i had to pick on either Philly or the Colts... OF COURSE THE CARDS
im sickntired of the eagles and the tards i want them demoralized, wounded i want them to feel low
The Bears. I'm still mad about that BS tampering thing with Lance Briggs.
Every team in our division for starters......