There are 195 users in the forums

Which team do you want the 49ers to destroy this year? if you had to choose one.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The Cards on MNF, payback b***hes.
BEARS!

They cost us a pick a couple years ago. Now they will pay!

(Also, I wouldn't mind seeing P Willy rearrange Cutler's face)
It would be very nice to just blow out the Cards on MNF.
My best-case, dream season would include blowing out the Cardinals on MNF and squeaking out a hard-fought physical game against the Eagles in their house in the dead of winter - something like, nursing a 2 point lead, they pull off a 9 minute running series to end the game deep in Eagles territory without even kicking the field goal and completely demoralizing the Eagle defense by grinding them down with 1st down after 1st down on the ground.
  • WestCoastNut
  • Info N/A
Cards, for our new dynasty, cowboys, for old times' sake.
Originally posted by 1251alex:

This
Originally posted by cestmoi:
all of them
No doubt! Cardinals on top of our list!!!
The Indianapolis Colts. I live in Indy and I hate the Colts. This city is so full of bandwagon fans. I remember years ago you couldn't catch a person in blue and white. As long as their team is doing good they will cheer and support them. Once they start having the slightist problems everyone is dogging the team out. All of these fans expect to win that game because we are the 49ers. I will be at the game and I want us to stick to them bad. I would love to see Patrick Willis go in for a blitz and take Manning out the game, maybe the season. I hate the Colts. Lets go Niners.
Originally posted by 49erFanNIndy:
The Indianapolis Colts. I live in Indy and I hate the Colts. This city is so full of bandwagon fans. I remember years ago you couldn't catch a person in blue and white. As long as their team is doing good they will cheer and support them. Once they start having the slightist problems everyone is dogging the team out. All of these fans expect to win that game because we are the 49ers. I will be at the game and I want us to stick to them bad. I would love to see Patrick Willis go in for a blitz and take Manning out the game, maybe the season. I hate the Colts. Lets go Niners.

As someone who saw the transition from the Niners of the 70's to the Niners of the 80's, that all sounds very familiar to me.

Arizona and Philly
The Cardinals. If I have to choose one, let it be Monday Night, with everybody watching. If the Cowboys game were regular season, that would supplant it simply because of my undying hatred of the Cowboys.

Cardinals, Cardinals, Cardinals!!!!!!
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Anyn team that Brett Favre plays for!
Share 49ersWebzone