There are 195 users in the forums

Which team do you want the 49ers to destroy this year? if you had to choose one.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • NinerNay20
  • Info N/A
For sure the Bears. It'd be sweet payback for the briggs tampering bull
i want to pulverize the cardinals and the vikings! cards are the bar in our division and the vikes have a great defense
I want to say all of them but if I had to choose then it would be the cowboys and cardinals for sure.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
eagles or packers
[ Edited by Dino on Jul 11, 2009 at 8:55 AM ]
Seahawks and Cardinals...funny how they've moved ahead of the Rams on my list. As for preseason, no doubt about the Cowboys.
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by Chief:
If we can "destroy" during this game...

Sun 9/13 @Cardinals

We will have a strong season.
  • Illusion
  • Info N/A
Eagles and Cardinals. It would have just been the Cards, but then someone brought up the fact that McNabb has been kicking our ass for years. Time for some payback
Originally posted by cestmoi:
all of them

I like this answer

Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by 5TIME49:
The Fuc&*ng eagles

HELL YEAH!!! I plan to be at that game.

You live in Jersey or Penn?
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by cestmoi:
all of them

I like this answer

Originally posted by insanemike27:
I say we shoot them eagles right out of the sky since now their starting to become a Nuisance. My family grew up right outside philly and my brother is a die hard philly fan. JT gave them that game last year. I always have to remind my brother about that goal line stand.

Didnt we shut the eagles out in the playoffs way back? It was mcnabb's first playoff game, at the stick and we won 14-0! Fuc$ the eagles and everyone of their fans
AZ..those games mean more.
If I HAD to choose one, just one, then I'd have to go with the Cardinals. I want us to beat them my 32948561 points every time we play them.
  • Illusion
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
If I HAD to choose one, just one, then I'd have to go with the Cardinals. I want us to beat them my 32948561 points every time we play them.

I used to feel this way about the Rams, but now they just seem pathetic.
Everyone keeps mentioning out of division games, when we weren't embarrased by any of them. IT HAS TO BE THE CARDINALS!!!! These are the defending NFC Champs, NFC WEST Champs, and our archrivals, why would we not want to send an inter-division message, "DON'T F*** WITH US, YOU GUYS HAD A DREAM YEAR AND NOW ITS TIME TO WAKE UP AND SMELL REALITY!!". WE send that message on Week 1. I guarantee you a healthy 2009 season. BAM BAM BABY!!!
Share 49ersWebzone