LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Which team do you want the 49ers to destroy this year? if you had to choose one.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
definitely the boys in their new stadium.. that'll really get the message across that the 9ers are for real !
after the ass kicking the bears have given us in these past couple years, i hope we give them a 41-0 halftime deficit... or whatever painful score it was a couple years ago
cardinals and bears
I always take great satisfaction in a Niner win over the Cowboys.
Originally posted by jprchrds:
DESTROY EVERYONE!

Originally posted by Chief:
If we can "destroy" during this game...

Sun 9/13 @Cardinals

We will have a strong season.

• SC9erFan
  • Info N/A
eagles, im tired of being destroyed by mcnab
I Flippin hate the cowboys!
49ers-44......Bears-0

Cards in the opener, da Bears and team Sing Hater

Originally posted by BigBug415:
Originally posted by Chief:
If we can "destroy" during this game...

Sun 9/13 @Cardinals

We will have a strong season.

Yes...knock em Tards out and take over the NFC crown right away, while getting a little swagger heading to Seattle.
Originally posted by BigRon:
Afrikan, what team don't you want the 9ers to destroy.

yeah I should have been more specific....if you had to choose one.

I actually think we will blow out a couple of teams this year...... we just have to sustain drives and score TDs and stop them on D....and we showed some of that late last year.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by jprchrds:
DESTROY EVERYONE!

the dirty birds.
I have been to alot of 49er games and believe it or not I have never seen them win live. My first trip to Candlestick is this season and the falcon game is the closest to my birthday. Seeing the 49ers destroy the falcons in the stick would be the best gift I could get.

Lets go NINERS!
I say we shoot them eagles right out of the sky since now their starting to become a Nuisance. My family grew up right outside philly and my brother is a die hard philly fan. JT gave them that game last year. I always have to remind my brother about that goal line stand.
Share 49ersWebzone