LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Justin Smith pic

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by susweel:
To bad he didnt even touch him once that game.

so true lol

Hopefully this changes this year, I'm going to be at the game in Philly and probably going to get killed for wearing my Willis jersey lol

You won't be alone, I'll be there with my Crabtree Jersey on!
Man I love Justin Smith he is one hell of a player but whats up with tha small ass tattoo on his big ass arm lol.
Originally posted by oz9er:
I love this pic from 49ers.com.

Smith and Spikes want to kill him!

Thats a look that says see you on the ground in a second. i love that, hopefully are D plays with that look this season. Also Justin has one sexy farmers tan. lol Blue Color worker with talent, With his price and what he brings to the table as a every down lineman is just amazing. haha also spikes who i think is right behind justin also looking at mcnabb, well if it is him, he has a piss spot haha
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Jul 10, 2009 at 3:36 PM ]
  • Illusion
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

Thats a look that says see you on the ground in a second. i love that, hopefully are D plays with that look this season. Also Justin has one sexy farmers tan. lol Blue Color worker with talent, With his price and what he brings to the table as a every down lineman is just amazing.

that look might say "see you on the ground". too bad it doesnt actually make it happen
Originally posted by Illusion:

Thats a look that says see you on the ground in a second. i love that, hopefully are D plays with that look this season. Also Justin has one sexy farmers tan. lol Blue Color worker with talent, With his price and what he brings to the table as a every down lineman is just amazing.

that look might say "see you on the ground". too bad it doesnt actually make it happen

I think 7 sacks was because he has a fire to be a great player and has the talent and the look. add the tackles int, and ff and the fact he's considered are best passrusher so he's rarely not in a double teaming. haha
Originally posted by valrod33:

Originally posted by King49er:
To bad he didnt even touch him once that game.

so true lol

Hopefully this changes this year, I'm going to be at the game in Philly and probably going to get killed for wearing my Willis jersey lol

You probably are gonna get killed.

Is it really that bad there? Anyone know?
  • Illusion
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Illusion:

I think 7 sacks was because he has a fire to be a great player and has the talent and the look. add the tackles int, and ff and the fact he's considered are best passrusher so he's rarely not in a double teaming. haha

and yet, that look still didnt cause him to get a sack in the eagles game.
Share 49ersWebzone