LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 336 users in the forums

For our non-divisional season games, what do you think our record will be?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

For our non-divisional season games, what do you think our record will be?

I believe that our non-divisional games will be what determines who takes the NFC West, especially as we have an extremely tough schedule in that department. So cast your vote on what you think our record will be for these games. GO 49ers!!!!! This is the year for the next step!!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Where's the losing record options?
You should add more options. 6-4 or 7-3 is probably the best we can hope for, and that would be amazing. If we did that, even going .500 in the division would give us a winning record and a shot at the division and the playoffs.

And of course, if we went 4-2 in the division, we'd almost be a lock for the playoffs with at least a 6-4 record outside of it.

However, it's entirely possible that we finish under .500 outside of the division and need to sweep a couple key divisional teams to have a chance.
  • volniner
  • Info N/A
My vote would be for 3-7 maybe worse. If you are going to poll put all possible answers up.
Originally posted by Apples:
Where's the losing record options?
Winning late-season, dead-of-winter games at the Packers and at Philly is very difficult. Playing at Indy is a very tough game. So, there's three games that are easy to predict losses. If they're going to make the playoffs, they had better go 6-4.
I LOVE THE FLIPPIN CONFIDENCE THAT EVERYONE HAS IN OUR TEAM. I COULD PROBABLY GO LOOK AT EVERYONE'S POST THAT THINKS WE WILL GO LESS THAN .500 ON OUTSIDE DIVISION GAMES, AND THEY ARE ALL PREDICTING BIG RESULTS THAT WOULD PERMIT MORE THAN .500 IN OUTSIDE DIVISION GAMES. !!! YOU WILL PROBABLY BE CALLING IT REALISTIC PREDICTIONS, BUT HAVE SOME DAMN FAITH IN YOUR FLIPPIN TEAM!!! IF YOU ARE SUCH THE FLIPPIN EXPERT AT EVERYTHING, YOU WOULDN'T BE ON A DAMN FORUM EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK. SO SUPPORT THE GREAT MOVEMENT WE HAVE DONE, AND HAVE SOME FAITH. WE SAY 49ER FAITHFUL FOR A REASON. I WROTE EACH AND EVERY NAME DOWN THAT WAS BASHING THIS POST AND PREDICTING WORSE THAN .500 AND I WILL BE SURE TO COME AT YOU AT THE CONCLUSION OF 5+ VICTORIES AND SMASHING IT IN YOUR FACE AND SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH OF AN UNLOYAL FAN THAT YOU ARE WITH ZERO FAITH. JUST WAIT, AND YOU WILL BE FEELING STUPID. !!! ENJOY!
Originally posted by Bleed49ersRED:
I LOVE THE FLIPPIN CONFIDENCE THAT EVERYONE HAS IN OUR TEAM. I COULD PROBABLY GO LOOK AT EVERYONE'S POST THAT THINKS WE WILL GO LESS THAN .500 ON OUTSIDE DIVISION GAMES, AND THEY ARE ALL PREDICTING BIG RESULTS THAT WOULD PERMIT MORE THAN .500 IN OUTSIDE DIVISION GAMES. !!! YOU WILL PROBABLY BE CALLING IT REALISTIC PREDICTIONS, BUT HAVE SOME DAMN FAITH IN YOUR FLIPPIN TEAM!!! IF YOU ARE SUCH THE FLIPPIN EXPERT AT EVERYTHING, YOU WOULDN'T BE ON A DAMN FORUM EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK. SO SUPPORT THE GREAT MOVEMENT WE HAVE DONE, AND HAVE SOME FAITH. WE SAY 49ER FAITHFUL FOR A REASON. I WROTE EACH AND EVERY NAME DOWN THAT WAS BASHING THIS POST AND PREDICTING WORSE THAN .500 AND I WILL BE SURE TO COME AT YOU AT THE CONCLUSION OF 5+ VICTORIES AND SMASHING IT IN YOUR FACE AND SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH OF AN UNLOYAL FAN THAT YOU ARE WITH ZERO FAITH. JUST WAIT, AND YOU WILL BE FEELING STUPID. !!! ENJOY!

You're an embarrassment.
  • volniner
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Bleed49ersRED:

I have written down your name as well just to make sure I don't open any more of your stupid a$$ posts.

Come on, guys. You have to admit that it must be a shock to the average Niner fan to enter these discussions only to be confronted with people who are absolutely sure the Niners will fail this year. Here's a clue for all of you: especially to long-time fans, it doesn't seem normal or healthy.

I'm not really complaining or judging - I've kind of gotten used to it. But trust me, it's strange.
Originally posted by BrodieFan:
Come on, guys. You have to admit that it must be a shock to the average Niner fan to enter these discussions only to be confronted with people who are absolutely sure the Niners will fail this year. Here's a clue for all of you: especially to long-time fans, it doesn't seem normal or healthy.

I'm not really complaining or judging - I've kind of gotten used to it. But trust me, it's strange.

That's why winning is the best deodorant.
The people in this thread are like emo 9er fans. "nooo we... must lose! *slits wrists* all better" holy hell no wonder people call us the 40 whiner fans.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
The people in this thread are like emo 9er fans. "nooo we... must lose! *slits wrists* all better" holy hell no wonder people call us the 40 whiner fans.

No, they call the team the "Whiners" because its just a very weak play on words. No other reason. Every team has people who call themselves fans and have no faith in their team, it's not just this forum.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

I think it's ridiculous that we can't say anything negative at all about our team without being called a "fake fan".

We haven't had a winning season in 7 years, and I don't think we've done anything this offseason that would greatly improve us...so why can't I predict a losing record?
Share 49ersWebzone