There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Frank Gore pic..

Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by 49erFanNIndy:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by IDontGetNaked:
My 49er wet dream is a thread full of Frank Gore .gifs like Stoney mentioned.

i was at that game in stl. his mother had passed away a couple of days before the game. it was so sweet to see him score. i love some frank geeezy.

You sir are incorrect. That was in his rookie year. You can see Brandon Lloyd whiffing on a block. lol

you sir are incorrect. that was the 07-08 season. his mom DID die a few days before..and after his first touchdown of that game he pointed upwards towards his mom.

so yea
that wasnt his rookie year
ohh you sir are correct.
that play looks identical to the other play vs the rams.
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by billybonka:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Isn't that the same pic that was disgust about a month ago?

lol

im huked on fonix ...
Frank Gore ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.
Originally posted by momoney925:

i was at that game in stl. his mother had passed away a couple of days before the game. it was so sweet to see him score. i love some frank geeezy.

You sir are incorrect. That was in his rookie year. You can see Brandon Lloyd whiffing on a block. lol

you sir are incorrect. that was the 07-08 season. his mom DID die a few days before..and after his first touchdown of that game he pointed upwards towards his mom.

so yea

No sir you are incorrect Brandon Lloyd was on the field blocking. He was not on the team in 2007. 2nd thing I am about to give you proof that this was not the run by posting this video. Watch the final TD run vs the Rams and you will see that this was the one.

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by momoney925:

so yea

No sir you are incorrect Brandon Lloyd was on the field blocking. He was not on the team in 2007. 2nd thing I am about to give you proof that this was not the run by posting this video. Watch the final TD run vs the Rams and you will see that this was the one.

true
[ Edited by YuNGaCE on Jul 10, 2009 at 10:26 PM ]
frank finally looks like his mcfarland toy or whatever its called
Is it football season yet?
It's injustice that this isn't a sticky.

Frank Gore.
our running game is going to be

Cant wait to hear the non-believers eat crow.
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
our running game is going to be

Cant wait to hear the non-believers eat crow.