There are 152 users in the forums

Broncos vs. 49ers (08/14) LIVE on NFL Network!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Originally posted by Apples:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Pleeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssseeeeeeeeeee football gods let us dissect Nolan's defense on national TV.

Nope, sorry.

The gods tell me that Nolan's defense will shut us down, and we will be shut out 49-0. Nolan will then be carried off the field to immense cheers from the crowd, cementing his legacy as a defensive guru.

Also, Brandon Lloyd will catch 4 TD passes, and will actually spike the ball into the nads of Clements during one of his celebrations.

Are you for real? Please tell me your are just being facetious!

Originally posted by PTulini:
I just caught it on NFL Network's bottom ticker. It said the game would be LIVE @ 10pm EST/7pm PST. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I swear I saw it!

This is old news. I saw the same thing about a week ago watching NFLN's ticker. I posted a thread about it and it was merged into another thread titled Bronco's vs 49ers game. Chances are your thread will be merged soon as well.
Pleeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssseeeeeeeeeee football gods let us dissect Nolan's defense on national TV.

Nope, sorry.

The gods tell me that Nolan's defense will shut us down, and we will be shut out 49-0. Nolan will then be carried off the field to immense cheers from the crowd, cementing his legacy as a defensive guru.

Also, Brandon Lloyd will catch 4 TD passes, and will actually spike the ball into the nads of Clements during one of his celebrations.

I must not spend enough time on the internet anymore because that pic is hilarious!
woo hoo
I wonder will it be an NFLN broadcast team or will they simulcast the crappy local CBS-5 broadcast with Dennis O'Donnell.
22 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UNTIL KICKOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woops its now 27 days, meant to put 32.
[ Edited by 5TIME49 on Jul 18, 2009 at 3:08 PM ]
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I wonder will it be an NFLN broadcast team or will they simulcast the crappy local CBS-5 broadcast with Dennis O'Donnell.

For some reason I think one half will be the local Niners commentators than the other half it's the Broncos commentators. It's a pre season game so i'm sure they aren't sending out an entire crew to cover it. Just gonna broadcast the live feed.
I hope someone (i.e. Justin TV) will stream it so I can catch the game!!!

Nope, sorry.

Not funny!
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:

For some reason I think one half will be the local Niners commentators than the other half it's the Broncos commentators. It's a pre season game so i'm sure they aren't sending out an entire crew to cover it. Just gonna broadcast the live feed.

this game will be live on nfl network so i dont think there will be a simulcast.

• rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:

i went to newerascouting.com and checked the 2009 preseason schedule and it says the game is live on nfl network. so i think there wont be a simulcast.
Have tickets in section 10 row d seats 1 and 2. We are trying to get a 3rd next to our seats but I have no idea where to find where we are sitting on the seating chart as each section extends from upper to field level. Can anyone help?

[ Edited by Joecool on Aug 2, 2009 at 20:05:41 ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
Have tickets in section 10 row d seats 1 and 2. We are trying to get a 3rd next to our seats but I have no idea where to find where we are sitting on the seating chart as each section extends from upper to field level. Can anyone help?

Try using the Candlestick Seating Map along with your ticket's face price to figure out where your seats are? As an out of towner, that's the best I can do to help out.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

Nope, sorry.

Did you know thats the only word in the english language that has every vowel (in order).

haha, you guys are freak'n awesome....haha
Originally posted by pelos21:
thank you DVR

...Thank you HD DVR!!!
Share 49ersWebzone