There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

TC Tickets

Hello Everyone

The 49ers have said on their site:

The only way to get these exclusive tickets for the first day is through the San Jose Mercury News. Purchase the Mercury News on Tuesday, July 14 and look for the special “Training Camp Code” and instructions. Or go to Facebook.com and sign up as a fan of the San Jose Mercury News and receive news about the promotion on Tuesday. Either in print or online, you will receive instructions on going to 49ers.com to print your free tickets. One ticket admits up to two people.

Some of us can't buy the Merc but would like to go to TC. Can you please update here?

Go Niners!

Mods can this be pinned??
[ Edited by NinerGM on Jul 9, 2009 at 4:39 PM ]
They sent me an email if I wanted free tickets.
already been posted
Originally posted by susweel:

How? Where do I sign up? And no this has not already been posted not with a LINK TO TICKETS.
Originally posted by NinerGM:

How? Where do I sign up? And no this has not already been posted not with a LINK TO TICKETS.

Look... i dont want to get into an argument because its not big deal. but this is what the other thread says:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=126642
The San Francisco 49ers and the San Jose Mercury News are offering the 49ers Faithful FREE tickets to the first of four open practices during the 2009 training camp -- Mercury News Day. That practice will take place on Saturday, August 1 at 8:30am.
The only way to get these exclusive tickets for the first day is through the San Jose Mercury News. Purchase the Mercury News on Tuesday, July 14 and look for the special "Training Camp Code" and instructions. Or go to Facebook.com and sign up as a fan of the San Jose Mercury News and receive news about the promotion on Tuesday. Either in print or online, you will receive instructions on going to 49ers.com to print your free tickets. One ticket admits up to two people.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by NinerGM:

Look... i dont want to get into an argument because its not big deal. but this is what the other thread says:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=126642
The San Francisco 49ers and the San Jose Mercury News are offering the 49ers Faithful FREE tickets to the first of four open practices during the 2009 training camp -- Mercury News Day. That practice will take place on Saturday, August 1 at 8:30am.
The only way to get these exclusive tickets for the first day is through the San Jose Mercury News. Purchase the Mercury News on Tuesday, July 14 and look for the special "Training Camp Code" and instructions. Or go to Facebook.com and sign up as a fan of the San Jose Mercury News and receive news about the promotion on Tuesday. Either in print or online, you will receive instructions on going to 49ers.com to print your free tickets. One ticket admits up to two people.

Dude thats what I already quoted. I know bro ...

The only way to get these exclusive tickets for the first day is through the San Jose Mercury News. Purchase the Mercury News on Tuesday, July 14 and look for the special "Training Camp Code" and instructions.

I cant buy the paper.