Mine are still not in today!!!

This is not cool!

My rep told me 2-3 weeks so......

Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by mustangmele:
Originally posted by footballfreak49:
were they the $250 season tickets?

no, I have 6 in a row in LR and 2 in Lower Box. over 5k in tickets I must be nuts.

You're only nuts if you don't take me to a game!

haha, buy a ticket from me and you can go.

Do you really sell some of your tickets?
Nice to get my tickets today. I see the cutbacks because the tickets didn't come with anything special this year compared to the last few years.
Originally posted by 5TIME49:

no, I have 6 in a row in LR and 2 in Lower Box. over 5k in tickets I must be nuts.

yes, pm me if you need some
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Didn't get mine yet, but I'm east coast so maybe Friday.

Arrived today in a rather vanilla (oop's that would be the prior guy) envelope with nothing special inside, not even a generic mass thank you letter. I know the economy is tough, but ST holders are some of the most profitable fans for the team, so just show a little love back!
Great! The first year I get my own season tickets (been buying them off another season ticket holder for 8 years) and no memento to mark the special occasion.

Oh well, all will be forgiven if we go to the playoffs!

I'll take that over a DVD any day!
I don't understand, why the rush?

-9fA
Originally posted by 5TIME49:

yes, pm me if you need some

OK, Thanks
I just bought season tickets today off the 49er website and I think I got burned. I bought Lower Box section 7 I-P. Now looking at that 3D stadium view I think I might have a hard time seeing the game from there. Can anyone sitting in that area give me their opinion? Obviously its my fault for not doing the research.....

I am proud to be an official season ticket holder though.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I just bought season tickets today off the 49er website and I think I got burned. I bought Lower Box section 7 I-P. Now looking at that 3D stadium view I think I might have a hard time seeing the game from there. Can anyone sitting in that area give me their opinion? Obviously its my fault for not doing the research.....

Those are good seats. don't worry

• navarro49ers
  • Info N/A

Congrats on being a STH, I think your seats are good Im a few sections over in LB1. The south end zone is the best I think for game atmosphere

GO NINERS!!!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Those are good seats. don't worry

Thanks to both of you guys. THe one thing I am excited about is there is probably a good chance I'll make it on TV a few times, since Im sitting between the uprights. Who knows, I could be immortalized in NFL films every time they show the Niners 2010 road to the Superbowl.....
  • 49erTone
  • Info N/A

You got great seats bro! I sat down there just once and everybody around me were awesome ...

What about lresv. 24. I have tix for the monday nighter. Never sat in that sec. does anyone know if they are decent or doe I need to start looking again? thanks
Originally posted by 49erTone:

You got great seats bro! I sat down there just once and everybody around me were awesome ...

Thanks for the pic! Just looking at it gave me chills as I can already feel the energy. .....
Share 49ersWebzone