LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 153 users in the forums

Best 9er game from last year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Im gonna be able to get at least one game from last year. i havent been able to watch most games so i was wonderin if you guys could suggest the best game to watch. Bills? Jets? Redskins? Rams? or maybe we played just that great in a loss too?
Jets. No question. We shut them down and Hill played great.
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
Im gonna be able to get at least one game from last year. i havent been able to watch most games so i was wonderin if you guys could suggest the best game to watch. Bills? Jets? Redskins? Rams? or maybe we played just that great in a loss too?

The first Seattle game! PW TD run
49ers vs. Cardinals on MNF!! We had a shot to win...on the Cards 1 yd line with 45 secs to go. Bad two minute drill. Oh and Shaun Hill got away with 3 ints that were called back by flags.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
The Jet's game was a good one. You also get to see Hill's best TD pass that never was to D. Walker. I was at the game sitting on the opposite end zone and it looked like it had gotten picked off so my whole section I was sitting in all collectivly said "s**t!" then we realized that it was caught for a td. But I think there was a holding call going agasint us.

Check that one out
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

The first Seattle game! PW TD run

I saw that game. I didnt think our offense clicked that well. lol my thinking is if im going to get a 9er game from last year might make it the best kind where offense defense special teams all clicking, ala the 06 seattle road game, or that OT AZ win patrick's rookie season.
Originally posted by NickV:
The Jet's game was a good one. You also get to see Hill's best TD pass that never was to D. Walker. I was at the game sitting on the opposite end zone and it looked like it had gotten picked off so my whole section I was sitting in all collectivly said "s**t!" then we realized that it was caught for a td. But I think there was a holding call going agasint us.

Check that one out

you know talking to alotta niner fans it seems the Jets and Redskins game really stood out to them. I woulda thought the Rams with Morgans last minute touchdown catch woulda figured too..am i wrong?
  • NickV
  • Veteran

Check that one out

you know talking to alotta niner fans it seems the Jets and Redskins game really stood out to them. I woulda thought the Rams with Morgans last minute touchdown catch woulda figured too..am i wrong?

Oh god no. That game was pure s**t until the 4th qtr. lol.
My favorite game was the Bills game (simply because I went to that one ), but the best game was probably the Jets or the Skins game.
The first Rams game (week 11?) gets my vote. Jets game wpuld get the second vote, I guess, but there are so many F-ugly games that there is such slim pickins. Favre had the worst game of his life as I recall... complete meltdown in production.

Miami or Washington. I know we lost to Miami but as well as they were playing and at Miami late December. The game came down to the last play. Correct? The overall play of our team on both sides of the ball was greatly improved in the final 6 games.
They will be alot of fun to watch this season even if they finish with the same record or worse.

Check that one out

Oh god no. That game was pure s**t until the 4th qtr. lol.

lol dam good lookin out.
redskins fo sho
Jets vs. 49ers
I gotta say 49ers vs Cardinals on MNF. That game was absolutely amazing, even though we lost. The 4th quarter had so much excitement, I can't even explain the emotions I had during the end of the game. I remember standing a foot away from the TV screen for that last play and falling to my knees after we got stopped.

great game, even though we lost.
Share 49ersWebzone