There are 206 users in the forums

starting to get really antsy for 2010 season.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
been really antsy for the 49ers 2010 season and was bored and came across these screen shots for the 2010 madden. uniforms look awesome! what do you guys think?

[/b] WHOS READY FOR 2010??????????
great screenshots!! I'm antsy too! This will be my first year with season tickets! I move to SF in september.
Originally posted by footballfreak49:
great screenshots!! I'm antsy too! This will be my first year with season tickets! I move to SF in september.

sweet. u picked the best month to be in the city. aug sept oct is the city at its best
Originally posted by footballfreak49:

sweet. u picked the best month to be in the city. aug sept oct is the city at its best
I'm fired up, but..........Shouldn't it be the 09 season?
BRING IT!!!!!!
Can't wait for the 2009 season first.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Can't wait for the 2009 season first.
yeah i know. again i'll have my nfl sunday ticket. should be going to the games in indy and stl. hell yeah.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I like the uni's, but they still have to do something about those stripes on the arms and get rid of the gold outline on the logo. I must admit though, they look alot better than the red and black arena league uni's we've been wearing the past 15 years.
[ Edited by mayo63 on Jul 10, 2009 at 5:39 AM ]
They made Willis look like a wide receiver.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
All black guys are the same color?

Patrick Willis is skinny?

What happened to 2009?
I would like to see those uniforms have white pants
No 2010, he is referring to MADDEN 2010, not the actual season.
Share 49ersWebzone