There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Homecoming with Jerry Rice

Originally posted by PTulini:
So far, so good. I like it. This show is really well done.

Yes it's well done I really like it. I miss Rice too
I'm suprised you guys aren't commenting on this! What's the deal?
Does anyone know if they'll re-show this one? It's fantastic and we're watching, but Comcast is just screwing the thing up over and over. I just can't stand Comcast. One show that really needs to be watched in the course of a month, and of course, it's jerking around and digitizing, losing sound, etc. Comcast just sucks ass!
Can somebody put in youtube for me.
I'm loving this...they just showed "2 jet Dancer" again! Sends chills down my spine EVERYTIME!
Originally posted by BrodieFan:
Does anyone know if they'll re-show this one? It's fantastic and we're watching, but Comcast is just screwing the thing up over and over. I just can't stand Comcast. One show that really needs to be watched in the course of a month, and of course, it's jerking around and digitizing, losing sound, etc. Comcast just sucks ass!

Its on Monday from 8-9
Dang Jerry's son has some speed! he beat his dad when they ran with the parachute.
Originally posted by Mike8016:
Originally posted by BrodieFan:
Does anyone know if they'll re-show this one? It's fantastic and we're watching, but Comcast is just screwing the thing up over and over. I just can't stand Comcast. One show that really needs to be watched in the course of a month, and of course, it's jerking around and digitizing, losing sound, etc. Comcast just sucks ass!

Its on Monday from 8-9

Thank you so much for that information, Mike. This show is so good, even my wife is into it. I'm just giddy to find out that I'll have another chance. I just hope Comcast gets it's act together by next Monday because I can't get Dish in here before then.
Originally posted by luis1985:
Dang Jerry's son has some speed! he beat his dad when they ran with the parachute.

His son is going to UCLA he should be good.
Originally posted by Mike8016:
Originally posted by luis1985:
Dang Jerry's son has some speed! he beat his dad when they ran with the parachute.

His son is going to UCLA he should be good.

hope the niners draft him lol. crabtree and rice oh yeah!!
This is sweet, so many great ole feelings
Great show. Even with our cable going crazy and driving me up the wall, it was very entertaining. Like I said, my wife, who is not really into the whole thing but remembers all the great players, was really into the show. We'll watch again Monday night thanks to Mike. His son beating him with the parachute - I wonder if he let that happen just as he allowed the other guy to stay with him for a while?

And, talk about obsessive behavior while he was a Niner??!! Wow. Very, very interesting hour.
  • shinndiesel10
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by PTulini:
So far, so good. I like it. This show is really well done.

roger that my friend... reminisce over the good ole days. hopefully we can create some new memories this year. go niners!!
Walsh!
Can someone please make a torrent?

-9fA