There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who will be our leading receiver in yards?

Who will be our leading receiver in yards?

Bruce will likely have more catches but he will have less YAC. To me it won't be Bruce. I hope it's Morgan before they start doubling him My dark horse is Brandon Jones
  • Illusion
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Bruce will likely have more catches but he will have less YAC. To me it won't be Bruce. I hope it's Morgan before they start doubling him My dark horse is Brandon Jones

I question whether Brandon Jones will be a factor on this team. With players like Morgan and Crabtree, and then with the veteran like Bruce I dont see Brandon Jones being one of the top 3 recievers. And if Hill turns out being the QB, he also had a good connection with the other Hill, so that means that Brandon Jones becomes expendable.
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
Originally posted by billybonka:
no Jason Hill?

no Bear Pascoe?

no D. Walker?

not saying they will be, but minus whale be fair and include all eligible receivers - esp. if you're going to include running backs

I fixed it and added another as a joke. haha

I feel Hill, should be looked at more closely.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

im thinking the same thing about morgan and jones but i dont think bruce has more catches. he wont be playing enough to get more catches. im not sleeping on jason hill either, i think he's ready to break out
Willis! Willis! Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Willis! Willis! Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!Willis! Willis!

Someone who agrees with me!

Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

Someone who agrees with me!

He's a beast! I expect him to be top-contender for the QB position after this year!
Davis 1000 yards wooooooooooooooo
I think Hill will go for 3,500...

Bruce and Morgan will both go for 1,000...
Captain Morgan will do
I'm curious to see who people think will gain the most receiving yards this year.
Bumperino.
I've got to go with Morgan.
VERNON DAVIS!!!!!!!!!!

he will get the most targets, just hope he makes the best of them
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by fzrdave:
I've got to go with Morgan.

Simply put and I hope so. He showed a lot of flair last year and in training camp. He just needs that confidence built up just a little more and you should expect the beast to be released. I have the highest expectations for this guy. I am a BIG fan. I definitely am buying his jersey by midseason if he pans out.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home