There are 159 users in the forums

Gore vs. LT

Shop Find 49ers gear online
THat's exactly right, Seeking.

I personally thought that Sunday was one of Gore's best all-time performances. No, he didn't break a big one, but he put the offense on his back, kept scraping out an extra 3 yards, and kept the chains moving with the assistance of a slightly better O-line. Speed aside, he keeps getting stronger and meaner with each year, he's a remarkable running back.
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
THat's exactly right, Seeking.

I personally thought that Sunday was one of Gore's best all-time performances. No, he didn't break a big one, but he put the offense on his back, kept scraping out an extra 3 yards, and kept the chains moving with the assistance of a slightly better O-line. Speed aside, he keeps getting stronger and meaner with each year, he's a remarkable running back.

I see what you mean, but statistically the MNF game was his best performance.
I think you will lose your bet, Frank looks done, RB's that carry the whole load like Frank has rarely play at a high level for more that 5-6 years, a back that gets "spelled" now and again rarely lasts more that 8.

Now wait for everyone in the zone to google some back who played well for 10-12 years, remember I said rarely!

Frank used to bust up tacklers in the second level, now he just goes down hard, soon he will just go down, such is the career of an NFL RB.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I think you will lose your bet, Frank looks done, RB's that carry the whole load like Frank has rarely play at a high level for more that 5-6 years, a back that gets "spelled" now and again rarely lasts more that 8.

Now wait for everyone in the zone to google some back who played well for 10-12 years, remember I said rarely!

Frank used to bust up tacklers in the second level, now he just goes down hard, soon he will just go down, such is the career of an NFL RB.

this thread is from 2009
  • fan49
  • Veteran
ypc ore beat him most of the time.... even in lt prime
Share 49ersWebzone