LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

ILB: Willis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't know much about Prisco, but when there's a feel good story, why not share it:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/positional-rankings/DEF/ILB
Good post
Training camp fodder...
Lol if ya read the peoples comments, most don't like that willis is ranked #1 or on the list what so ever. Wow I take it they don't follow the niners. Willis is the man, I guess we just need to play their teams and let willis shut their rb down I suppose!
I dunno, but willis is pretty stout and a sure tackler.
Guess he is kinda still a hidden gem in the nfl, unless they are being very biast
Originally posted by frankie:
Lol if ya read the peoples comments, most don't like that willis is ranked #1 or on the list what so ever. Wow I take it they don't follow the niners. Willis is the man, I guess we just need to play their teams and let willis shut their rb down I suppose!
Guess he is kinda still a hidden gem in the nfl, unless they are being very biast

Willis will be lucky to make it through TC before he gets cut
Originally posted by King49er:

Ha ha yeah I suppose with guys like ahmad brooks and jeff ulbrich on the squad he should worry! At least wit the comments left by others in that artical ha ha!

2 funny

Yeah he's awful, too bad we couldn't get Ted Ginn instead at 11, darn those Dolphins.
Originally posted by waiting4number6:

Yeah he's awful, too bad we couldn't get Ted Ginn instead at 11, darn those Dolphins.

yeah it's a shame that we had to get stuck with Willis...he's just not panning out at all
Share 49ersWebzone