LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 202 users in the forums

My appologies (ie Curtis Taylor)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Earlier I made a big deal in a thread about Taylor being named a "capable" backup, because I felt that he did nothing to warrant any type of praise based on his performance in college, and lack of performance in the NFL. Even though I still feel justified in that assesment, I do feel it is fair to mention that Takeo Spikes this morning Twittered about him being one of the 2 most impressive rookies so far (Coffee being the other).
All I can say is this: IT'S ABOUT TIME

I couldn't believe you even thought about insulting Curtis Taylor. You should feel ashamed. You sicken me.

Curtis Taylor may forgive you, but I never will.
Originally posted by Apples:

I couldn't believe you even thought about insulting Curtis Taylor. You should feel ashamed. You sicken me.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Wow first time I've ever noticed a thread like this since becoming a mod. And yes, I do remember that thread.

But is that the real Takeo Spikes??
I once apologized for calling Mod's "Nazi's" (not doing it now!!!!) But no one gave me props . . . . :(

Given what has transpired in Iran is it also not allowed to call Mod's "Clerics" or "Basiji"? I would not do that, but just asking . . . .

[ Edited by TrailerParkMan on Jul 7, 2009 at 12:33 PM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Wow first time I've ever noticed a thread like this since becoming a mod. And yes, I do remember that thread.

Definately the real Takeo. I'm curious why Coffee looks good tho, I mean this is no contact, and he's not really a speedster. Kind of odd

God, I love this board!
Haha gotta love the offseason. Hope he does impress
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:

Definately the real Takeo. I'm curious why Coffee looks good tho, I mean this is no contact, and he's not really a speedster. Kind of odd

I too am curious how a player can look so good when no one is attempting to tackle him.

Very odd indeed.
lol @ it taking a tweet to realize that

• NinerLunatic
  • Info N/A

AHAHAHA
  • 49erJeff
  • Info N/A
TKO Even responded to my question on Twitter about having Sing as a head coach.

And this is what he said.....

TakeoSpikes51@JeffOFace couldn't be more excited about coach sing. i know a great coach when i see 1!

Hope it's the real TKO. I was stoked to get a comment back.

• 9erThrowBack
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:

I too am curious how a player can look so good when no one is attempting to tackle him.

Very odd indeed.

Vision? Desire? Shows he has studied the playbook? Asks the right questions? Shows leadership? Shows he's in it for the team and not just for himself?

There are lots of ways a player can impress, even when he's on the sidelines.
[ Edited by 9erThrowBack on Jul 7, 2009 at 7:04 PM ]
Originally posted by TrailerParkMan:

hahaha...apples...you is one funny dude...
Share 49ersWebzone