There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Add Rookie LB from Panthers (with plans to convert him to FB)

• 9erThrowBack
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Chief:
He is going to be godlike.

More of a manster, I'd say...

Let's see whether he has what it takes to pancake guys at the point of attack.
Interesting. I had hopes of us actually picking up this guy as an UDFA LB to use as a TED, but we're going for the fullback route.

Miller is very athletic, and very strong. I think he can make the shift easily. Very interesting. Looks like he could be the replacement for Norris in the future if he does well enough.
How many FB's can they keep on the roster? Norris will be #1 FB. Keasey hopefully will get cut. MR could fill in in a pinch. So that leaves this guy where? Special teams? Practice squad?

No 53 man, sorry.
never heard of him
Semi-Finalist for the Ronnie Lott Award!

Article Here

Quote:
Named after Hall of Famer Ronnie Lott, The Lott Trophy is awarded to college football’s Defensive IMPACT Player of the Year. Now in its fifth year, The Lott Trophy is the first and only college football award to equally recognize athletic performance and the personal character attributes of the player.
I think this might be the missing piece!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow so this guy is to singletery as keasey was to nolan...
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Interesting. I had hopes of us actually picking up this guy as an UDFA LB to use as a TED, but we're going for the fullback route.

Miller is very athletic, and very strong. I think he can make the shift easily. Very interesting. Looks like he could be the replacement for Norris in the future if he does well enough.

I'm thinking more a long the lines that Keasey better watch out.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

I second that!
Originally posted by PTulini:

I second that!

My first thought!
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by PTulini:

I second that!

My first thought!

I seriously doubt Keasey ever had a chance especially since Nolan has been gone. Keasey was a finesse FB that Martz wanted. No toughness.

I'd be VERY surprised if Keasey ever plays a regular season game for the Niners again.
Can't wait to see this guy on the field. Usually, the LB to FB conversion is a fun one to watch - the hits are nastier and louder.

Welcome to the 49ers!
Originally posted by 49erWill:

looks like a FB

He does have good size to him.
Moran Norris
needs more cornrows