There are 134 users in the forums

Crabtree the Cure for Alex?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Originally posted by Psinex:
I seem to remember a lot of receivers dropping balls that practically hit them right in the hands a couple years ago. We haven't had a sure-handed receiver since drafting Alex Smith until we signed Isaac Bruce.

If Alex gets a receiver that will fight for the ball, imagine how many yards he could rack up. And that's what Michael Crabtree brings to the table. I think Shaun Hill is a solid quarterback, but Alex Smith has the tools to be great like Peyton Manning. Is Crabtree his Marvin Harrison or Reggie Wayne? Time will tell.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PRE-SEASON!!! We can finally see what we have in Crabtree. It's like waiting for your Lamborghini to get fixed. Or your girlfriend to come home with new implants.

f#@K Alex

Mods? This is why we need an ignore button.

I seem to remember a lot of receivers dropping balls that practically hit them right in the hands a couple years ago. We haven't had a sure-handed receiver since drafting Alex Smith until we signed Isaac Bruce.

If Alex gets a receiver that will fight for the ball, imagine how many yards he could rack up. And that's what Michael Crabtree brings to the table. I think Shaun Hill is a solid quarterback, but Alex Smith has the tools to be great like Peyton Manning. Is Crabtree his Marvin Harrison or Reggie Wayne? Time will tell.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PRE-SEASON!!! We can finally see what we have in Crabtree. It's like waiting for your Lamborghini to get fixed. Or your girlfriend to come home with new implants.

f#@K Alex

No that is the reason why their are mods on the forum. Whether they choose to handle stuff like this as they should is up to them. Personally I consider posts like this nothing but trolling and I believe that trolling is either a warnable offense or a bannable offense.

f#@K Alex

Nope... it's perfectly fine to crap on any player... as often and as crudely as desired... just can't do this to a poster. But you can do this!!!

Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by billybonka:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
http://profootball.scout.com/2/687001.html

Quote:
1. Alex Smith (20.4 percent) - What happened to the 49ers wide receivers? After posting the third-least drops in the league last year, they've been killing Smith and the San Francisco offense by dropping 11 out of 54 catchable throws. They're making Seattle's league-worst 12.5 percent from last year look good. Seven different receivers have drops so far, with running back Frank Gore leading the group with 3 drops in just four games. Smith separated his shoulder last weekend, so veteran Trent Dilfer gets his chance to see if the receivers can catch his tosses any better.

alexcuses alexcuses alexcuses.

Got any more? Will you guys keep ignoring the fact that Smith still can't lead a reciever on a route consistentl? Or that he has major accuracy issues, before and after his injury? That he has an extremely slow release? that he has bad pocket presence? I could go on all day, but you still would pull out an ALEXCUSE out of your ass.

I love how the haters like to call FACTS!!! alexuces. It is amazing how hatred can make someone blind to reality
I love how he says it like 4 times and you still manage to misspell it.

Those 'facts' are the same things Alex sackriders say over and over again when coming to his rescue.

Nolan, injuries, number of offensive coordinators, "But but but he's a standup kid!" etc.

All Alexcuses for one of the biggest jokes in the NFL.

Misspelled it? I wasn't aware that it was an actual word with correct spelling. Can you please provide me the link in Websters dictionary to where the correct spelling is located so I can study up on my spelling of fictitional words made up on internet forums. Well out the these so called ALEXuces/ALEXcuses you listed I see 2 legitimate FACTS. He was injured for the past 2 years so I don't see how he can be expected to show improvement when he was still recovering from an injury. Also the fact that he learned more offenses in a few years then most QB's learn in a career. As for Nolan and being a stand up guy, neither of those really have a tole on his performance. But hey keep sipping that hateraid its only a matter of time till hater fans turn into raider fans.
Facts, whatever. Still Alexcuses to salvage what little he's done. But hey, keep on getting mad at the internets.

Why do you assume that I am mad at the internet? I am actually pretty calm but thank you for being worried about my mental health but there is no need for that. Can you please post that link for the misspelled word please???? You felt so strong about it that you needed to make an attempt to humiliate me on a word that isn't exactly a word to begin with so therefore has no proper spelling. Your only defense against facts is a word that has been made up over the internet by some 13 year old kid who would rather play world of warcraft and fap to some imaginary character in the game then actually have a life. But hey I guess we all choose to follow people that we are alike.
again, relax dude it's just the internet

christ lol

Quote:
1. Alex Smith (20.4 percent) - What happened to the 49ers wide receivers? After posting the third-least drops in the league last year, they've been killing Smith and the San Francisco offense by dropping 11 out of 54 catchable throws. They're making Seattle's league-worst 12.5 percent from last year look good. Seven different receivers have drops so far, with running back Frank Gore leading the group with 3 drops in just four games. Smith separated his shoulder last weekend, so veteran Trent Dilfer gets his chance to see if the receivers can catch his tosses any better.

Got any more? Will you guys keep ignoring the fact that Smith still can't lead a reciever on a route consistentl? Or that he has major accuracy issues, before and after his injury? That he has an extremely slow release? that he has bad pocket presence? I could go on all day, but you still would pull out an ALEXCUSE out of your ass.

I love how the haters like to call FACTS!!! alexuces. It is amazing how hatred can make someone blind to reality

Those 'facts' are the same things Alex sackriders say over and over again when coming to his rescue.

Nolan, injuries, number of offensive coordinators, "But but but he's a standup kid!" etc.

Misspelled it? I wasn't aware that it was an actual word with correct spelling. Can you please provide me the link in Websters dictionary to where the correct spelling is located so I can study up on my spelling of fictitional words made up on internet forums. Well out the these so called ALEXuces/ALEXcuses you listed I see 2 legitimate FACTS. He was injured for the past 2 years so I don't see how he can be expected to show improvement when he was still recovering from an injury. Also the fact that he learned more offenses in a few years then most QB's learn in a career. As for Nolan and being a stand up guy, neither of those really have a tole on his performance. But hey keep sipping that hateraid its only a matter of time till hater fans turn into raider fans.
Facts, whatever. Still Alexcuses to salvage what little he's done. But hey, keep on getting mad at the internets.

Why do you assume that I am mad at the internet? I am actually pretty calm but thank you for being worried about my mental health but there is no need for that. Can you please post that link for the misspelled word please???? You felt so strong about it that you needed to make an attempt to humiliate me on a word that isn't exactly a word to begin with so therefore has no proper spelling. Your only defense against facts is a word that has been made up over the internet by some 13 year old kid who would rather play world of warcraft and fap to some imaginary character in the game then actually have a life. But hey I guess we all choose to follow people that we are alike.

christ lol

relax??? If I were anymore relaxed I think I would crap myself and my heart would stop. And who is this Christ person you speak of?

f#@K Alex

Nope... it's perfectly fine to crap on any player... as often and as crudely as desired... just can't do this to a poster. But you can do this!!!

Take your warning like a man and get over it. You know what you did and you knew it would result in a warning. So let it go man, let it go (cause were tired of hearing about it)...

Quote:

christ lol

relax??? If I were anymore relaxed I think I would crap myself and my heart would stop. And who is this Christ person you speak of?

Quote:

christ lol

You called?
Originally posted by D_Niner:

Quote:

christ lol

You called?
oh hay Jesus, um yeah can you give backontop his sight back? kthxbye

christ lol

You called?

Why, so he could look at this...

We know what you've been up to Billy and if you don't stop you'll go blind too...

christ lol

You called?

We know what you've been up to Billy and if you don't stop you'll go blind too...
so does that mean you have dibs? sweet bro!

Quote:

christ lol

You called?

My sight is 20/10 20/15 but thank you for the concern. I thought you were looking for this Christ guy so who is this Jesus character??? Are you in the beginning stages of Alzheimer's ? You seem to be forgetting a lot of peoples names or at least getting them confused. I would seek medical attention

christ lol

You called?

so does that mean you have dibs? sweet bro!

Common, this is JC your talking to...

I could do much better.

Quote:

christ lol

You called?

My sight is 20/10 20/15 but thank you for the concern. I thought you were looking for this Christ guy so who is this Jesus character??? Are you in the beginning stages of Alzheimer's ? You seem to be forgetting a lot of peoples names or at least getting them confused. I would seek medical attention

Quote:

christ lol

You called?

Your jokes frequently fall flat.
Share 49ersWebzone