LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 329 users in the forums

Willis best in the biz!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Of course, we all knew that, but it's cool to see him getting the respect he deserves.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d81118e39/Top-5-Middle-Linebackers
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
My unbiased opinion, I'd have to agree, but Jon Beason comes in at 1b IMO.
repost
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by billybonka:
repost

Merged.
Hell yeah willis gettin some love. It is nice to hear a niner being called the best in the game in his position. It has been awhile!
ray lewis is still beating him on the online poll
Originally posted by WestCoast:
ray lewis is still beating him on the online poll

k, not anymore
  • HarlotRugby
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by HarlotRugby:
I'm glad P-52 has been getting so much love lately. NFL Network, si.com, the Lord our God, and everyone else recognize the talent he has and what he's capable of doing. I'd love to see him up his take away numbers and his sacks but that's just being nit picky. His is the next jersey I'm going to pick up.

What the hell is taking you so long?!! Step up your fanhood man!

PT ~ I'm married with 2 kids and a student teacher. I don't have money to throw down on a jersey. I'm still rocking my Jeremy Newberry #62 jersey. I've asked for #52 for X-mas, birthday, Father's Day, etc. How about this, if you buy an XL and send it my way, I'll start the "PTulini is the best 9er fan of all time" thread. Sound good to you? Gotta love the off-season.
Here's an article for it - LINK

Originally posted by PTulini:
I'm glad P-52 has been getting so much love lately. NFL Network, si.com, the Lord our God, and everyone else recognize the talent he has and what he's capable of doing. I'd love to see him up his take away numbers and his sacks but that's just being nit picky. His is the next jersey I'm going to pick up.

What the hell is taking you so long?!! Step up your fanhood man!

PT ~ I'm married with 2 kids and a student teacher. I don't have money to throw down on a jersey. I'm still rocking my Jeremy Newberry #62 jersey. I've asked for #52 for X-mas, birthday, Father's Day, etc. How about this, if you buy an XL and send it my way, I'll start the "PTulini is the best 9er fan of all time" thread. Sound good to you? Gotta love the off-season.

I think he was kidding.....
That's right b***hes...best in the biz!

Go vote for him on the main page of NFL.com Willis trails Lewis by 2%
Originally posted by Overkill:
Willis is the best MLB on the field, but I think its tough to argue there's a better leader in the NFL than Ray Lewis. Ray also calls defenses, audibles, and understands the mental side of the game much better. So I guess it depends on what factors you consider the most important - Willis is younger, faster, and just plain better at the physical aspects of the game, but Ray has the edge in the intangibles imo.

I also think that Beason was rated a little low and agree with Jamie Dukes (for maybe the first time in history) - Bart Scott should never have made that list.

What was Ray Lewis doing his first five years in the league?
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
My unbiased opinion, I'd have to agree, but Jon Beason comes in at 1b IMO.

PW #1...JB is a distant 2nd IMO!

Share 49ersWebzone