LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Met Jimmy Raye today (pics)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49er4eva:
I'm definitely confident with him leading our offense. I mean he has been around for years. And we wont have a Tecmo Bowl type offense because he has never been out of football. He is aware of the offensive changes and is up to date.

I cant wait til this season starts. 49ers win the division.....I'm not even worried. I already placed my bet on that one.

I believe in my team too, but thats kind of a gutsy move. Isn't it?
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Mrs. Raye looks the same as Mr. Raye

lmfao
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Why is there a picture of you and Bill Cosby?

pretty cool stuff dooode...!
Originally posted by 1stToFive:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I went to Jimmy Raye's annual youth foundation he has every year and took my little brother. Players there included Keenan McCardell, Joe Horn, Earnest Byner, Tony Richardson, and Leon Washington. Tony Dungy and Doug Williams joined them at the luncheon before the camp but had to leave due to obligations. Bryon Cox, a Chargers defensive postion coach (cant remember his named and Buccaneers WR coach (coach Mann) were there as well helping out along with Jimmy Rayes brothers. I talked to Jimmy Raye's brother for a real long time about football and the 49ers. He was telling me there were for sure talks about Tony Richardson joining the 49ers but it didnt fall through. Jimmy's wife was really cool and very nice. We held a few conversations as well. I didnt get to talk to Jimmy that much bc he was really busy but for I wanted to ask him a question and didnt know what quite to ask him bc my mind went kind of blank. I managed to get a pic with him and I just thought of a question to just ask him so it was about who do you think about Kory Sheets or Glenn Coffee and he was like "I dunno its close we will see".

me and Jimmy

me and MRS. Raye

Jimmy's brother throwing to my little brother

Bryon Cox

Joe Horn
Tony Richardson and Joe Horn

NCNinerFan, I believe we talked and tried to get together in ATL last season for the falcons game...don't know if you remember. But, if I remember correctly you were from my neck of the woods. Is that my alma mater E.E. Smith? It looks like it is! I can't believe I missed it, I was supposed to go home this weekend and I didn't.

Yeah man I remembered we talked on the phone. That is at Jack Britt not E.E. Smith. How you doin BTW?
Originally posted by ciaspy:
What's up Miles?
Its Chris from Atlanta. Nice pics. Where did this go down?
I'm having a repeat of the 49er / Falcon tailgate this year but this time I'm partying at Candlestick baby!

Chris man where the hell you been? It was in NC in Fayetteville. I wish I could come out man but I am afraid I cant afford it. I will be there with you in spirit though. You gotta call me one day or hell give me a call during the tailgate. Ill PM you my # man. I got those pics of us at the tailgate on my myspace albums.
lol

Joe Horn

With a horn!
Originally posted by zillabeast:
lol

Joe Horn

With a horn!

You are obsessed with bumping old threads.
why

just why

• mayo49
  • Veteran
f**k uncle Fester.
Share 49ersWebzone