Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Oh really? Then let me start 5 more threads:

"Manny Lawson and Dashon Goldson"

"Will Reggie Smith Develop"

"Vernon Davis and Joe Staley"

"Will Chilo Rachel make the pro bowl this year?"

"BigMar and LilMar, the same person?"

if it bothers you then don't post in the thread,and then make a second one instigating, I'm sure the mods can merge or lock it if thats what has to be done,or PM them if there's something that you don't approve of regarding this thread lol

it's Sunday night lol

Who's instigating now?

Dude, just go away!!!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fan49:
Ummm. Lock this newb. How about making a thread with some insight? Instead, you just as general questions that have been discussed over and over again. As a matter of fact I just saw a Baas thread the other day.
i dont know i think its a good question..... A: I hope so

I have a more important question that must be asked. IF Alex Smith does nothing this
year, will all the Smith lovers stop making excuses for him, stop talking about his potential, label him a wasted draft pick, and STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM?
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by fan49:
Ummm. Lock this newb. How about making a thread with some insight? Instead, you just as general questions that have been discussed over and over again. As a matter of fact I just saw a Baas thread the other day.
i dont know i think its a good question..... A: I hope so

I have a more important question that must be asked. IF Alex Smith does nothing this
year, will all the Smith lovers stop making excuses for him, stop talking about his potential, label him a wasted draft pick, and STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM?

Do you mean by nothing that he doesn't see the field if Hill starts and does okay enough to hold down the job? Or do you mean Alex sees meaningful playing time and plays so horribly to be quickly replaced?
Originally posted by billybonka:
Alex will definitely turn a new Leaf

Originally posted by King49er:
Oh really? Then let me start 5 more threads:

"Manny Lawson and Dashon Goldson"

"Will Reggie Smith Develop"

"Vernon Davis and Joe Staley"

"Will Chilo Rachel make the pro bowl this year?"

"BigMar and LilMar, the same person?"

if it bothers you then don't post in the thread,and then make a second one instigating, I'm sure the mods can merge or lock it if thats what has to be done,or PM them if there's something that you don't approve of regarding this thread lol

it's Sunday night lol

Agree.
Originally posted by montereyjack415:
Originally posted by billybonka:
Alex will definitely turn a new Leaf

lets hope he doesn't become Leaf.

he couldnt possibly. leaf is the biggest bust because of his attitude. smith has a great attitude. at least he still cares and tries. leaf just yelled at everyone until no one could stand him anymore
I have a gut feeling, that both Smith and Baas, each entering their fourth year are now mentally and physically ready to step up and prove themselves...stay tuned!

What makes you an expert on threads?
good question ,I agree with you ..... can we simply stay on the subject?
  • buck
  • Veteran
Why is this in niner talk?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
what the f**k
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by buck:

because you bumped a thread form 2009!!!!
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by buck:

because you bumped a thread form 2009!!!!

derp
Share 49ersWebzone