There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Alex Smith and David Baas

Will this be the season our 2005 draft 1st and 2nd round picks finally prove themselves?

Alex was supposed to be our franchise for the next decade or so.

Baas was supposed to be his pro-bowl body guard for the next decade or so.

[ Edited by BigMar on Jun 27, 2009 at 11:07:48 ]
Ummm. Lock this newb. How about making a thread with some insight? Instead, you just as general questions that have been discussed over and over again. As a matter of fact I just saw a Baas thread the other day.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Ummm. Lock this newb. How about making a thread with some insight? Instead, you just as general questions that have been discussed over and over again. As a matter of fact I just saw a Baas thread the other day.
i dont know i think its a good question..... A: I hope so
Originally posted by BigMar:
Will this be the season our 2005 draft 1st and 2nd round picks finally prove themselves?

Alex was supposed to be our franchise for the next decade or so.

Baas was supposed to be his pro-bowl body guard for the next decade or so.

Np, they will be mediocre at best.
they better, ill tell ya.

Baas, needs a full season starting before getting a long term big money deal.

while alex has everything to prove and wants to do so, so i see Alex first and foremost. Then Baas.
Oh really? Then let me start 5 more threads:

"Manny Lawson and Dashon Goldson"

"Will Reggie Smith Develop"

"Vernon Davis and Joe Staley"

"Will Chilo Rachel make the pro bowl this year?"

"BigMar and LilMar, the same person?"

[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jun 28, 2009 at 19:34:09 ]

if it bothers you then don't post in the thread,and then make a second one instigating, I'm sure the mods can merge or lock it if thats what has to be done,or PM them if there's something that you don't approve of regarding this thread lol

it's Sunday night lol
Alex will definitely turn a new Leaf

touchdown
Originally posted by billybonka:
Alex will definitely turn a new Leaf

lets hope he doesn't become Leaf.
Originally posted by King49er:

if it bothers you then don't post in the thread,and then make a second one instigating, I'm sure the mods can merge or lock it if thats what has to be done,or PM them if there's something that you don't approve of regarding this thread lol

it's Sunday night lol

Who's instigating now?
Originally posted by 49erFaithful:

This leaf? Shortly after being drafted, Leaf declared, "I'm looking forward to a 15 year career, a couple of trips to the Super Bowl, and a parade through downtown San Diego."

Or this leaf? The San Diego Chargers held the third pick of the draft, but made a trade with the Arizona Cardinals. To move up to the second pick in the draft, the Chargers traded two first-round picks, a second-round pick, reserve linebacker Patrick Sapp and three-time Pro Bowler Eric Metcalf

At least we didn't give up future picks because alex has help us add talent to this team.

During his brief career in the NFL, Leaf appeared in 25 games and made 21 starts. He completed 315 of 655 passes for 3,666 yards, with 14 touchdowns and 36 interceptions. Leaf's career passer rating was 50.0

I mean come on alex would have to post a even worst season then his rookie year to ever be the next leaf. Besides he's also not crazy.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful:

Colorful yet peaceful
Uh oh, you mentioned Alex Smith. Big mistake. The Zoners will be clawing each other's eyes out here in a minute.