There are 190 users in the forums

Countdown to 1st Pre-Season game:IT'S GAME DAY!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Where the hell is DANADA?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
9 days
Originally posted by mayo63:
Where the hell is DANADA?

sorry woooooooooooooooooo fot yesterday and woooooooooooooooooo for today
Woot Woot!
I work with a Bronco fan, which is weird cuz we live Texas haha (Neither of us Cowboy fans) and he doesn't have NFL Network so i invited him to my house to watch this game, but he keeps telling me no because his team is going to embarress him. Im always like "WTF dude it's called Preseason, your not suppose to win."

But inside i'm like "Damn right, we are going to f**k you up" with my deranged thinking.
Originally posted by aacadena:
I work with a Bronco fan, which is weird cuz we live Texas haha (Neither of us Cowboy fans) and he doesn't have NFL Network so i invited him to my house to watch this game, but he keeps telling me no because his team is going to embarress him. Im always like "WTF dude it's called Preseason, your not suppose to win."

But inside i'm like "Damn right, we are going to f**k you up" with my deranged thinking.

LOL

Oh yeah, I just want our guys to annihilate them. 31-0 first quarter, then pull our starters. Orton should give us some good opportunities for picks and TD returns.

[ Edited by SanFranAddic on Aug 5, 2009 at 12:40:53 ]
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
ITS THE FINAL COUNT DOWWWNN!!!!

[ Edited by Nabisko on Aug 5, 2009 at 15:12:10 ]
9 more days 'til NinerBall gets to run all over Nolan's "Big Sub 3-4-4-3 Hybrid Nickel Prevent Super Defense". Go Niners!!!
I wont be able to watch because gay ass comcast is keeping nfln away from me.

Originally posted by WillistheWall:

call those f**kers and get nfl network, its supposed to be available to everyone now without the sports package

You should. Comcast and NFLN had an agreement and you should have had NFLN on August 1st. Have you checked after that date?
Originally posted by RonMexico:
call those f**kers and get nfl network, its supposed to be available to everyone now without the sports package

i did but they still want you to upgrade to digital preferred the guy said, and my family cant afford anything extra at all right now so i just have to wait i guess. who knows maybe ill get lucky or something but i doubt it. i thought it was going to be available for the minimal package they have or basic cable but i guess i was wrong.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Only the fans care bout the Nolan thing, Him and the players could careless...

The Broncos players may not care, but the more Alex succeeds, the more Nolan looks like a failure at handling him. I want to see at least two TD's by Alex, and it would be awesome for one of them be a bomb.

Can I ask which part besides the part about handling Smith injury did Nolan mishandle Smith??

Throw him to the wolves in '05? Maybe?

(Seriously though, he did.)
The most glaring misshandleing of smith was the qb coach. A stinking college db with no qb experience to teach the youngest qb in the nfl. Wow that was a great coaching decision. Woooooooooo Hooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Nolan is gone!!
Share 49ersWebzone