LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 199 users in the forums

Joe staley and marvel smith on sports science

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Did anyone happen to see the sports science with Joe staley and marvel smith?
thanks

I thought I was going to actually read or see something about it

[ Edited by RonMexico on Jun 21, 2009 at 14:08:53 ]
Originally posted by RonMexico:
thanks

Sorry, I was told that they were on it buy a friend but he didn't tell me what they did. I thought the ppl on here could tell what happend if they saw it.
  • dynastyreturns
  • Info N/A
I saw it, they had our boys push a truck with two pads attached to the front and with a high school football team on the truck. I know it sounds rediculous but thats the honest truth. They were measuring the initial pop and the driving force both lineman created. They created enough energy to provide electricity for a home for I think it was a day.

[ Edited by dynastyreturns on Jun 21, 2009 at 14:21:41 ]
Originally posted by dynastyreturns:
I saw it, they had our boys push a truck with two pads attached to the front and with a high school football team on the truck. I know it sounds rediculous but thats the honest truth. They were measuring the initial pop and the driving force both lineman created. They created enough energy to provide electricity for a home for I think it was a day.

So Marvel can't participate in OTA's but he can push a truck? I guess it's good he's heathly.
if you wanted to pay for it you could watch it here.

http://video.tvguide.com/SHOWS/Sport%20Science
Originally posted by RonMexico:
thanks

welcome to ninertalk

Did you see the episode with Vernon? Cuz I didn't
Thats the best news i heard about Marvel Smith yet.

Its so nice adding a quality starter, with rings to the line, its exactly what we needed.
I still think we should bring back Larry Allen though. i m dead serious.

Did the 9ers know Marvel was pushing his luck here?

Come on Marvel.... we need you to remain healthy, not get hurt again!

Share 49ersWebzone