LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

Pledge to make Candlestick loud!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The stick can get loud but not loud enough to where opponents will be bothered by it. Sorry just saying. I've been up to Seattle & fock it's loud. but good thing we have a lot of drunk mexican gang bangers now that go to the games lol
Originally posted by wailers15:
The stick can get loud but not loud enough to where opponents will be bothered by it. Sorry just saying. I've been up to Seattle & fock it's loud. but good thing we have a lot of drunk mexican gang bangers now that go to the games lol

when I went to the Panthers game, there was a lot of rowdy young latinos in my section ....they were pretty cool , knew a lot about the team and lot of high fives, even though we lost
bring hungry fat girls, that'll make it loud
Randy Cross said on 95.7 this morning that the crowd and our D will make it hard for Wilson
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i'm sure it'll be loud. the 12th mens will be there in full effect.
Wish I was going to this one. Gotta be deafening this Sunday. Division's out of reach but Niners MUST prove they can beat a good team; especially Seattle in particular should they have to go up there for a playoff game.
Lmao
is pretty crazy how the Media made a big deal about the 49ers emails to fans about the right way to get loud, yes its kind've embarrassing but it aint a big deal.
I don't think it's a big deal either. My only gripe is that I wish they would've sent it sooner so it doesn't look like we're trying to compete with Seattle for crowd noise or whatever way the media is trying to spin in. But yeah, pretty embarrassing but it's not like some of the fans don't need it. Can't have the Stick quieter than a library when we're on defense and then breaking out in silly chants when we're on offense. They can't f**k up Kap's focus in such a crucial game.
When I think of cheering fans at the stick I'm reminded of the cutout figures in Monty Python's Holy Grail.

Practice people.. just read over ur emails over and over again. Lol
Originally posted by Seadoc:
Practice people.. just read over ur emails over and over again. Lol

Hey Seaturd...your fans are not louder then any other 70k crowd of fans...so dont act like this is some accomplishment
Why can't our fans be the 12th man!? Let's get loud!!!
Originally posted by Thechad49:
Why can't our fans be the 12th man!? Let's get loud!!!

hell they copied it, why can't we?
Let's f**king do this. I am ready for Sunday. For those of you who normally stand up and scream. When you get to your seats, apologize to everyone in your section. Then ask them to get outside their normal comfort zone and stand the f**k up when on defense and yell until they can yell no more.
Share 49ersWebzone