There are 148 users in the forums

Pledge to make Candlestick loud!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
bump
  • navarro49ers
  • Info N/A
LET GET LOUD NINER FANS!!!!
I really hope it gets loud there this weekend. I would like to hear them cheer on Alex to a big day & let them Crank dat Crabtree after he scores a TD.
ok ive been going to the stick since i was in the womb but why in gods name is it so hard for people to show up on time...the last game i was at against the falcons and at kickoff the stands arent even close to capacity...we aren't dodger fans!!!
I'll be making it loud next Thursday !!!

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
ok ive been going to the stick since i was in the womb but why in gods name is it so hard for people to show up on time...the last game i was at against the falcons and at kickoff the stands arent even close to capacity...we aren't dodger fans!!!

i'm guilty of being a little late to a game this season but it's because they don't let you re-enter anymore. All the past seasons I would show up early to tailgate, get my re-entry pass and not have to worry about the huge line.
Originally posted by Bay_Area_Fan:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

i'm guilty of being a little late to a game this season but it's because they don't let you re-enter anymore. All the past seasons I would show up early to tailgate, get my re-entry pass and not have to worry about the huge line.

good point i forgot about that...i'll be there next thursday night!!!

Go niners!!!!
THIS SUNDAY EVERYBODY CLAP!!! I'LL BE THERE!!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
bump
I saw the thread about last night's game...

I think it should be merged into this.

I was thoroughly impressed with the crowd last night. It was loud. So refreshing to hear that stadium loud. Gives me chills. Thanks to all who attended and gave it their all to help our Niners to victory.

-Always Faithful

P.S.- I'll be there in 2 weeks for the Detroit game. I plan on going wild.

I saw the thread about last night's game...

I think it should be merged into this.

I was thoroughly impressed with the crowd last night. It was loud. So refreshing to hear that stadium loud. Gives me chills. Thanks to all who attended and gave it their all to help our Niners to victory.

-Always Faithful

P.S.- I'll be there in 2 weeks for the Detroit game. I plan on going wild.

Ditto, other then being at the Detroit game -I wish-.

I though the crowd was great. It was hard to believe that it was the stick. Hats off to you fans that were there and really played the 12th man. Made us all proud!!!!!! You all really stepped up threw down the champaigne and gave it your all. Nice Job!!!!
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
bump

I'll finally return to Candlestick this Sunday and I'll be sure to be on my feet, yelling the entire time. Even though playoffs are lost I'm looking forward to it. Being at that stadium is like a dream for me.
Not a chance
I bet the stadium will be half empty.

But I'll be there in full f**king force.
Share 49ersWebzone