LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 399 users in the forums

1st round picks: Smith-Davis-Lawson-Willis-Staley-Balmer

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • TOP_CAT
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by susweel:
Willis and Staley are the only two good players from that bunch. All the rest are busts.

explain

He couldn't possibly. You can't explain nonsense.
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Willis and Staley are the only two good players from that bunch. All the rest are busts.

explain

hook........line....sinker.....bite!!!!!!!!!
I like the idea of Manny being a designated Pass Rusher. That's the role I always wanted him to have and now they finally gave it to him. I expect him to turn a lot of heads this season.
- Willis and Staley are sic

- Lawson is good and still has tremendous upside

- VD might not have yet shown to be good enough to be the 6th pick in the draft but if he was a late 1st rounder there would be a lot less complained. Still atop 10 TE and I guarantee a 2009 Pro Bowl selection

- Balmer is still a noob and this year will be interesting to watch.

- Smith is a loser
My opinion on the 2nd rounders is Rachal has an excellent chance to be a Pro Bowl caliber OL. Baas I liked once upon a time, now I'm not so sure about.

And don't forget our 2nd rounder this year could be a top 15 pick next year
PRO BOWL CALIBUR PLAYERS
Patrick Willis
Frank Gore
Andy Lee
Marvel Smith
Michael Lewis
Nate Clements
Dre Bly
all those players have been there at least once and have the ablility to go again

the new players that have a legit chance if they show up this season
Justin Smith
Vernon Davis
Joe Staley
Parys Haralson

i would say Morgan and Crabtree but the nfc is loaded with great WR's so it might take a while for them

[ Edited by FederalAgent49 on Jun 15, 2009 at 19:56:27 ]
Originally posted by FederalAgent49:
PRO BOWL CALIBUR PLAYERS
Patrick Willis
Frank Gore
Andy Lee
Marvel Smith
Michael Lewis
Nate Clements
Dre Bly
all those players have been there at least once and have the ablility to go again

Justin Smith
Vernon Davis
Joe Staley
Parys Haralson

i would say Morgan and Crabtree but the nfc is loaded with great WR's so it might take a while for them

Brian Jennings perhaps
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
PRO BOWL CALIBUR PLAYERS
Patrick Willis
Frank Gore
Andy Lee
Marvel Smith
Michael Lewis
Nate Clements
Dre Bly

Justin Smith
Vernon Davis
Joe Staley
Parys Haralson

Brian Jennings perhaps

i still cant believe that Justin Smith hasnt made any pro bowls yet the guy is a consistant player, who has had good numbers every year and doesnt get hurt....i guy he isnt "flashy" enough
PRO BOWL CALIBUR PLAYERS
Patrick Willis
Frank Gore
Andy Lee
Marvel Smith
Michael Lewis
Nate Clements
Dre Bly

Justin Smith
Vernon Davis
Joe Staley
Parys Haralson

nah i think crabtree is a lock to make the probowl this year, and start over fitzgerald if he makes it , he my sleeper.
I'm going say that when our wins go up, so will the total players we send to the probowl.

• wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
PRO BOWL CALIBUR PLAYERS
Patrick Willis
Frank Gore
Andy Lee
Marvel Smith
Michael Lewis
Nate Clements
Dre Bly

Justin Smith
Vernon Davis
Joe Staley
Parys Haralson

nah i think crabtree is a lock to make the probowl this year, and start over fitzgerald if he makes it , he my sleeper.

This is ridiculous. If this does happen, AWESOME...but I wouldn't put my expectations that high for a rookie WR even one as talented as Crabtree.

I am predicting a 800 yard rookie season from Crab, his sophomore season he'll explode.

Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
Imma go out on a limb even further and say our 4th rounder Haralson will get nodded this year...!

haralson was actually 5th round
Originally posted by wshaheen321:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
PRO BOWL CALIBUR PLAYERS
Patrick Willis
Frank Gore
Andy Lee
Marvel Smith
Michael Lewis
Nate Clements
Dre Bly

Justin Smith
Vernon Davis
Joe Staley
Parys Haralson

This is ridiculous. If this does happen, AWESOME...but I wouldn't put my expectations that high for a rookie WR even one as talented as Crabtree.

I am predicting a 800 yard rookie season from Crab, his sophomore season he'll explode.

Not even 800 IMO. Guys, rookie wr's have a lot to learn, a lot of readjustments to make. Give him a year or two.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Share 49ersWebzone