Offense >Alex Smith / Defense >Ahmad Brooks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by dhp318:
why do people care about brooks? He's big, great. Too bad he sucks. If he hasn't amounted to anything by now, he never will.

How does he suck? He was a beast in college. His problem has always been his work ethic. He has all of the tools and physical attributes to be a great LB in the league. Personally I just hope that Singletary can bring out the beast in him so he can join the starting line up.

Lawson-Willis-Brooks-Haralson

Seems like a beastly LB core to me

Ummm unless T.K. just hits the wall in his career I don't see Brooks starting ahead of him.

~Ceadder

I don't see this happenning neither. Tko os the man. Lol in 3 games he had more ints then roman in 3 yrs as a niner

Prolly cuz people up front were gettin their hands in the passing lanes maybe?

It's called right place right time syndrome.

I think Roman is a solid Vet but he is losing a step an we must *huff* move *puff* towards *gasp* youth *wheeeeeeeeeeeez*

~Ceadder

Most definately agree! Hopefully goldston sp? Stays healthy. Sounds like he is a ball hawk. It has been awhile since we had a playmaker in the out field! Last player that comes to mind would be mr tony parrish himself. Who imo got robbed of 2 probowls as a niner. Damn shame he couldn't recover from that broken leg. Agreed mark roman is a vet and yeah def lost a step. He was never a ballhawk player. That's what we could use on the defense

zack b also broke his leg after the he's best int season and never was the same.
Yeah golddiggger that sucked bout bronson! I'm just glad spencer came back just fine from his last injury! And d goldson is whoopin that ass! Here's to a great game!
Cheers
Lol maddog and joecool getting owned ... Again
lol
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Lol maddog and joecool getting owned ... Again
lol

Not the least bit surprising.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
The Great Ahmad Brooks!
I've got a five letter word for Brooks: "LOSER". Always has been, always will be.

Give me a guy with half the talent, and Brooks will still lose out to him. No heart. No passion.

And yet, Brooks is a board hero. If someone can explain that to me, I'd really appreciate it.

You are right he's not much for the 2years. But I think Sing said in recent presser that Brooks starting to 'get it' with other players around him, which I think speaks to Brooks lack of motivation and is beginning to understand what it takes.

He may have turned it around and not the same 'LOSER' you were referring to, which is good for the team
Right now BigMar looks like a profit.
Share 49ersWebzone