LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 172 users in the forums

If the 49ers Make the Playoffs in 2009...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have been a Niner fan since 1968 and it would surprise a lot of people if the Niners made the playoffs.
  • ZRF80
Another offseason of these types of threads............
If we make the play offs I will run naked in the snow!

That is a warning!
If we made the playoffs in 2009..... Yes, we would be a huge surprise. I don't think it's likely though. I see us finishing 8-8 or 7-9 with a very bright future ahead.
the two teams that lead the wild card are 8-4. Arizona is 8-4 at top of the division.. We will have to win out at 9-7 and hope that ALL the other teams in the playoff picture tank.. which just a guestimate would be like a 1-15 chance, since we couldnt beat SEA and have been inconsistent at best..
we aren't making the playoffs in 2009
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
we aren't making the playoffs in 2009

Obviously not.
someone lost $100 lol
Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:
I hate fairweather fans

The is no doubt whatsoever in the ownership and senior management's mind that we are making the playoff this year. We are still the team to beat in NFC.
Originally posted by jed_york:
The is no doubt whatsoever in the ownership and senior management's mind that we are making the playoff this year. We are still the team to beat in NFC.

another ignorant post..
playoffs in 09, PAAHHLEASE! i have a better chance of someone placing a suitcase filled with a million in cash in front of my door step than this team who finds ways to lose a gm wk in and wk out winning 4 straight
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Another offseason of these types of threads............

Sounds better than an offseason of "we suck and I hate the 49ers" threads that people like you seem to enjoy.

If you hate the team so much and want to constantly whine and complain, and dig up old threads, then when we actually do go to the playoffs I hope someone talks mad amounts of s**t on you and all the other fair weather fans. Chances are you'll just be cheering and claim to be a 49ers fan when you obviously are not.

I'm going to be enjoying the games for the rest of the season regardless, there are a lot of exciting things going on with this team, regardless of whether or not we make it to the playoffs.
Share 49ersWebzone