There are 154 users in the forums

If the 49ers Make the Playoffs in 2009...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Would they still be considered a "suprise team"? It seems that with every passing day we keep having more people on the 49ers bandwagon! By the time September rolls around it could get quite crowded around here.

[ Edited by PTulini on Jun 12, 2009 at 12:25:52 ]
Who is jumping on our bandwagon? I think we'd still be considered a surprise team if we made the playoffs.

~Ceadder
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Yes, we would. I've already put $100 down on us aking the playoffs.
Originally posted by Antix:
Yes, we would. I've already put $100 down on us aking the playoffs.

what are the odds on that bet?
With the addition of the millionth OC and the uncertainty at QB most teams and reporters at this point would probably be very surprised if we made the playoffs this year.
it would be a surprise to some...not all
Uhhhhhh...

You meant "WHEN"!!!!?????

Didn't you?
Originally posted by 49123:
Uhhhhhh...

Didn't you?

No.
Most of my friends who are fans of the other teams have said to me that they think the 49ers are playoff bound this year,and these are the same guys who tell me every year that the Niners are going to suck lol
Originally posted by Apples:
Originally posted by 49123:
Uhhhhhh...

Didn't you?

No.

Excuse me...I should have said "when." Forgive me.

• Niner4SevenThr33
  • Info N/A
...they will be compared to the 2008 Arizona Cardinals and their playoff run. If(when) the Niners make the playoffs and they are able to pull off a run similar to the Cards' and make it to the SB...I'll be as happy as a little girl
Originally posted by Apples:
Who is jumping on our bandwagon? I think we'd still be considered a surprise team if we made the playoffs.

~Ceadder

yea who is jumping on the bandwagon? I think it would be a surprise but it's still early i guess you will have to look at experts predictions as we get closer to the season
Originally posted by PTulini:
Would they still be considered a "suprise team"? It seems that with every passing day we keep having more people on the 49ers bandwagon! By the time September rolls around it could get quite crowded around here.

Just like last year.
I hate fairweather fans
I think we will make the playoffs, it's not a question of if....but when. We have too many good players and really good depth at almost every position.
Share 49ersWebzone