There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ray Ratto hates the 49ers!

Originally posted by danimal:
Quote:
I lived in the Bay area for seven years and I have NEVER read a Ratto article about the 49ers that was positive

I am pretty sure that is called realism

Yeah, dang the truth does hurt...lol
Originally posted by AiNoKea:
So the 49ers hate him back!!

This is so true! Ainokea doesnt t this mean I don't care lol
Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by danimal:
Quote:
I lived in the Bay area for seven years and I have NEVER read a Ratto article about the 49ers that was positive

I am pretty sure that is called realism

Yeah, dang the truth does hurt...lol

We haven't done a damn thing positive for many years now. Ratto knows what he is writing about. It's funny that people think Ratto is a hater, as well as, anybody else that questions the current regime.
Ratto isn't a hater of the Niners! He equally hates everyone that's his stick. He is bosom buddies with The Razor. They deserve each other. Neither ever played and haven't a clue!
Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:
Ratto isn't a hater of the Niners! He equally hates everyone that's his stick. He is bosom buddies with The Razor. They deserve each other. Neither ever played and haven't a clue!

See he is a hater
Haha hating on everyone, that's just f**king rude! What did everyone do to him lol

Well I suppose we are calling em a hater
My theory on the fan/media relationship is this:

Fans WISH they got paid to watch sports

...that is all

[ Edited by Canadian49er on Aug 5, 2009 at 22:35:06 ]
f**k Ray Ratto!
I don't think Ratto hates or likes any teams. His articles are just an excercise in sarcasm. I think he just enjoys trying to be clever, and doesn't take the sports world as serious as the fans do.
Originally posted by djfullshred:
I don't think Ratto hates or likes any teams. His articles are just an excercise in sarcasm. I think he just enjoys trying to be clever, and doesn't take the sports world as serious as the fans do.

+1, and he doesn't mind stirring the pot.
Ratto hates every Bay Area team...makes you wonder how/why he's still writing about them. He must have some fans...the ones who are constantly negative about life. I don't read his stuff because all the man can do is hate...there's a lot of good things happening with SF teams, especially the Giants and our Niners. But, it's all lost on him...too bad, with his command of the English language, there might actually be a decent reporter inside him...somewhere.
Originally posted by djfullshred:

I agree. like most things his writing is an acquired taste.
Ratto right on the money about our team:

But I still think we beat the living shiot out of the Beagles regardless of what happens in the other three games left on the schedule.

9ers are lost
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Ratto is just being realistic, what the hell have the Niners done in the last seven years other than suck ass!!

Let the ass sucking end and the ass kicking begian!!!!!

So get of the Rats back and take of the rose tinted glasses, we have not been picking in the top third of the drat every year because we are so freaking great!

There isn't a single player on this offense that could have started for Walsh in the eighties and Willis and Smith are the only defenders worthy of that era!

That is bull, Walsh would've loved to have Gore, Davis, Crabtree, as well as Heitman and Staley. He might have even been able to bring out the best in Smith much quicker than the clowns we have had until this year.

He also probably would have liked Justin Smith and Spencer.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Ratto is just being realistic, what the hell have the Niners done in the last seven years other than suck ass!!

So get of the Rats back and take of the rose tinted glasses, we have not been picking in the top third of the drat every year because we are so freaking great!

There isn't a single player on this offense that could have started for Walsh in the eighties and Willis and Smith are the only defenders worthy of that era!

That is bull, Walsh would've loved to have Gore, Davis, Crabtree, as well as Heitman and Staley. He might have even been able to bring out the best in Smith much quicker than the clowns we have had until this year.

I agree Memphis9er

Alas....we'll never know....
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

completely agree Gore is a very talented back and to say Walsh would love to have him is an insult. And a TE as versatile and explosive as Davis? no he wouldn't have wanted that Ratto is an idiot.