There are 156 users in the forums

T Brown fastest 49er?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SportinWood
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Fricker:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
I am sure going to Pull for Tarell to become the #2 CB this year!! I just got my #25 Home Authentic in from 49ers shop wooo excited!

Thats a lot of money to spend on a jersey for a player like Brown

Eh, some might think like that. But i buy a different AUthentic Every year. this year i chose him, I think he has Huge Potential, and being from my Home state of Texas, i didnt see many other guys i wanted to rep. I just like being different than everyone else with the jersey that i choose.

Originally posted by SportinWood:
I am sure going to Pull for Tarell to become the #2 CB this year!! I just got my #25 Home Authentic in from 49ers shop wooo excited!

Eh, some might think like that. But i buy a different AUthentic Every year. this year i chose him, I think he has Huge Potential, and being from my Home state of Texas, i didnt see many other guys i wanted to rep. I just like being different than everyone else with the jersey that i choose.

thanks wood, i love how people always gotta be making the safe choices. Its easy to go out and buy a Willis, Vernon Davis, Gore Jersey. But so many more players on our team work hard and deserve at least 1 person to rep them.. My list of players repped..

2007 #4 said Fricker on the back but wore my Andy Lee College Jersey underneath it. Had Authentic Home and Away jerseys

2008 #28 Keith Lewis, i had this jersey customized to say Killa Keith on the back. I later traded it to Keith Lewis for his Game Used Red Jersey.

2009 #6 Away Jersey Joe Nedney, This guy is usually always come thru in the clutch, and is a really good dude. He introduced me to his wife, and told me his wife called him after the Packers game to say she saw me and him on TV, he shook my hand and said thanks for the extra air time. Anytime your on TV im on TV thanks!!

2010 #5 University of Texas National Championship T. Brown and Red Authentic #25 Tarell Brown jersey.. Fight for that starting job kid.. At very least i will be pulling for you.
  • SportinWood
  • Info N/A

thanks wood, i love how people always gotta be making the safe choices. Its easy to go out and buy a Willis, Vernon Davis, Gore Jersey. But so many more players on our team work hard and deserve at least 1 person to rep them.. My list of players repped..

2007 #4 said Fricker on the back but wore my Andy Lee College Jersey underneath it. Had Authentic Home and Away jerseys

2008 #28 Keith Lewis, i had this jersey customized to say Killa Keith on the back. I later traded it to Keith Lewis for his Game Used Red Jersey.

2009 #6 Away Jersey Joe Nedney, This guy is usually always come thru in the clutch, and is a really good dude. He introduced me to his wife, and told me his wife called him after the Packers game to say she saw me and him on TV, he shook my hand and said thanks for the extra air time. Anytime your on TV im on TV thanks!!

2010 #5 University of Texas National Championship T. Brown and Red Authentic #25 Tarell Brown jersey.. Fight for that starting job kid.. At very least i will be pulling for you.

Spoken like a true fan. We need more guys like you frick!

I am sure there are plenty of them on this board. They might just not be as outspoken as me. I encourage everyone to do such!!! I am not knocking those that get the Willis Gore and VD jerseys not at all. Just saying these dudes are human. And if they see support from fans, im sure it truely means something. Go 49ers

I am sure there are plenty of them on this board. They might just not be as outspoken as me. I encourage everyone to do such!!! I am not knocking those that get the Willis Gore and VD jerseys not at all. Just saying these dudes are human. And if they see support from fans, im sure it truely means something. Go 49ers

I think its really cool that you aren't going with the safe pick, i've just never seen anyone on here buy a t.brown jersey so i applaud you ..i'm thinking about buying a taylor mays or a dashon goldson authentic this year
  • SportinWood
  • Info N/A

I think its really cool that you aren't going with the safe pick, i've just never seen anyone on here buy a t.brown jersey so i applaud you ..i'm thinking about buying a taylor mays or a dashon goldson authentic this year

Exactly. And I dont know what jersey I want..probablly wont get one but I want a Ahmad Brookes jersey

Exactly. And I dont know what jersey I want..probablly wont get one but I want a Ahmad Brookes jersey

Dont be afraid to hehe. I think he also has real good potential since singletary has seemed to straighten him out.

ya me and 3 of my friends all got Secondary.. I got the T Brown, 1 friend got Shawntae Spencer, and other friend got Goldson, we all have both pro and college jerseys.
  • SportinWood
  • Info N/A

Dont be afraid to hehe. I think he also has real good potential since singletary has seemed to straighten him out.

ya me and 3 of my friends all got Secondary.. I got the T Brown, 1 friend got Shawntae Spencer, and other friend got Goldson, we all have both pro and college jerseys.

Thats sick I want a college jersey
morgan cant be that fast he got caught from behind when we played the falcons, i thought it was clements but roddy white smoked em too
Share 49ersWebzone