i think Terrel Brown is the fastest player on the team

a.Rossum??
  • omarl02
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
Originally posted by omarl02:
i think Terrel Brown is the fastest player on the team

a.Rossum??

nah Rossum is 33 or 34 hes still fast but i think brown is just a little faster...if not brown then maybe Nate Clements he chased down devry henderson from behind and ran a 4.37
A couple of other guys who're right up there among the fastest are Kory Sheets and Brandon Jones. They've both run sub 4.4 X 40's. Sheets was the 3rd fastest RB at the combine at 4.47.
I don't have the numbers but it does seems to me that this is a much faster team than we've had for quite a while. Faster and bigger.
I thought Sopoaga was the fastest???
Originally posted by bigmike55:
I thought Sopoaga was the fastest???

I know that's a joke, but I read in Sports Illustrated one time that Sopoaga was one of the fastest DL's in the league.
We're sounding like a bunch of Raider Fans now. HAHAH JK T Brown ran a 4.5 40 at the combine which isn't considered blazing speed but it sounds like the guy has some endurance. To beat out the fastest players on the team in that drill after a long practice tells you a lot. This is more of the speed that counts you can say. It looks like Tarrel Brown has a promising career ahead of him since he's surpassed Shawntae Spencer on the depth Chart.
Originally posted by BasharCali49:
We're sounding like a bunch of Raider Fans now. HAHAH JK T Brown ran a 4.5 40 at the combine which isn't considered blazing speed but it sounds like the guy has some endurance. To beat out the fastest players on the team in that drill after a long practice tells you a lot. This is more of the speed that counts you can say. It looks like Tarrel Brown has a promising career ahead of him since he's surpassed Shawntae Spencer on the depth Chart.

Jerry Rice put that thinking to bed forever. There's "combine speed" and there's "football speed."
  • omarl02
  • Info N/A
Terrel Brown ran a 4.41 40 yard dash he is fast

Not anymore thanks to Mr. Ginn Jr.
Who was on the field at the time is what I want to know?
faster than hill and ginn? I dunno man
Originally posted by BrodieFan:
There's "combine speed" and there's "football speed."

This.

And T Brown has some new competition, now that it's been a year since this thread was originally started...

[ Edited by Yetiman on Jun 11, 2010 at 13:11:15 ]
Josh Morgan is #2? Sad.
Share 49ersWebzone