LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 287 users in the forums

Mufasa

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cestmoi:
I think The Lion King was even better than the Pixar movies of today.

That movie was mystical.
...seriously...

That is why I love this place...Aye Dios mio...

Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Who remembers Melvin Oliver?

haha Melvin Oliver! wasn't he supposed to be some kind of passrusher also? he kept getting hurt until we finally cut his ass. probably out of the league since then.
What does Mufasa mean? Person who doesn't know how to be head coach? Then that is a good name for him.
Originally posted by teeohh:
I watched the Lion King this weekend with my son, still made me cry

lol
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by matt49er:

haha Melvin Oliver! wasn't he supposed to be some kind of passrusher also? he kept getting hurt until we finally cut his ass. probably out of the league since then.

He was a 4-3 DE in a 3-4 DE's body with marginal strength and no speed to get to the QB.

He started for the majority of his rookie season with us because we didn't have anyone else to play the position.

He saw some time with another team or two, but eventually got cut in training camp. I doubt he gets signed by anyone.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful:
lol what does mufasa have to do with niner talk

Mufasa & Sing has similar impact and authority on those around them, plus the Lion King was a great movie.

So youre telling me Sing's career will end tragically as he gets trampled by a bunch of Football players?
Originally posted by Ether:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful:
lol what does mufasa have to do with niner talk

Mufasa & Sing has similar impact and authority on those around them, plus the Lion King was a great movie.

So youre telling me Sing's career will end tragically as he gets trampled by a bunch of Football players?

he'll probably get trampled by a bunch of people from the webzone
Originally posted by GEEK:

He was a 4-3 DE in a 3-4 DE's body with marginal strength and no speed to get to the QB.

He started for the majority of his rookie season with us because we didn't have anyone else to play the position.

He saw some time with another team or two, but eventually got cut in training camp. I doubt he gets signed by anyone.

Didn't Melvin Oliver scoop up a fumble and run it in for a TD a couple of years ago?

Originally posted by TDilvr:
Originally posted by GEEK:

Didn't Melvin Oliver scoop up a fumble and run it in for a TD a couple of years ago?

yep a 12-yard fumble return against oakland for a td
Originally posted by ninertico:
"Singletary is like Mufasa..."--Patrick Willis talking about a rookie's comment on Singletary on NFLTA.

Now that is what I am talking about! The sheer belief of what a man says because of the respect, awe, and captivation created by words generated by the love of the game. Man, you can't get any better than that.

You want to believe...you know you do...you feel it. I do. I believe that this team believes in Singletary and each other. Watch out NFL...Singletary is coming.

What say you?

Go 49ers!

didn't he died ? betrayed ?
well if that's the future with Sing ... no thx
Share 49ersWebzone