LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 289 users in the forums

Mufasa

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by m04607:
Originally posted by cestmoi:
I think The Lion King was even better than the Pixar movies of today.

Hahahaha

Hey man, that movie had everything... political allegories, great voice acting, awesome music, laughs and scary moments (for little kids).
Mufasa's death was the only time I ever empahized with an animated character in my life.
I bet you can find doctoral dissertations about that movie if you look hard enough.
Quote:

Are you insinuating that I didn't understand the analogy? You have to be kidding me. Of course I understood it, you'd be a retard if you didn't.

I guess i'm retarded.

[ Edited by pdxredandgold on Jun 3, 2009 at 15:37:08 ]
Originally posted by ninertico:

Of course... great response in a thread catered toward the qualities of a king in a film by Disney that embody the essence of what is character.

A simple analogy especially to all the Dads out there who had to watch "The Lion King" over and over sometimes hits home. It did with me.

C'mon now...

lol
Are you insinuating that I didn't understand the analogy? You have to be kidding me. Of course I understood it, you'd be a retard if you didn't.
But my first thought upon reading the post was about how good that movie is.
Nothing wrong with that.

That's what happens when I drink just a wee bit too much Turkey...Of course nothing is wrong with that. It is just that we are creatures of habit and as it turns out, this thread embodies that. I was just disappointed by the post because I knew all the others would jump in about the movie, not about Singletary to make fun of the thread and guess what?

I was right. It's all good though and I do agree with what you said about the movie...

So I call.. "Hi-Jacked Thread" and bring me the WAAAAAHHHHMMMMBUUULANCE!

Hey Mods, please kill this if it becomes a Lion King love fest and no one wants to talk about Coach Singletary...send it to the Parking Lot where threads like these go to die in peace.

lol, this thread went downhill quick.

-9fA

I'll be the first to admit i cried in the Lion King movie...
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Sing is more like Rafiki.

I think Nolan is more like Scar.... who totally screwed up the prideland and now Simba hows to clean up his mess!
Originally posted by teeohh:
did we release oliver?

Before last season, yeah.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Sing is more like Rafiki.

By the way all Pixar films are better for the one simple reason,

They are not stolen they are original

Long live Kimba the White Lion!!!!!!

Link for all you to young to remember

Kimba came on before Speed Racer every morning after Rocky and Bulwinkle just before I missed the buss to Mckinley elementary!
yes, it was a borderline rip off in some plot points, but it was done so well that I don't care.
It only shared some plot points, it was original enough that it stands on its own.

[ Edited by cestmoi on Jun 3, 2009 at 16:53:13 ]

you know Mufasa dies right?
Originally posted by socalniner:
you know Mufasa dies right?

What, Mufassa is dead??
lol what does mufasa have to do with niner talk
Originally posted by 49erFaithful:
lol what does mufasa have to do with niner talk

Mufasa & Sing has similar impact and authority on those around them, plus the Lion King was a great movie.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

Share 49ersWebzone