LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Anyone heard on the parking after we filled out the survey? I keep hearing like the poster said above that tailgate spots will be very limited. Becoming a little impatient waiting to hear from the 49ers on this.

You will find out when you get your invoice, probably at the end of this month.

So just a few days now .. tick tick tick .. getting anxious.

http://forums.49ers.com/showthread.php?152757-2014-Season-Ticket-Invoices-To-Go-Out-In-March/page6

Some reps are saying invoices first week of May. Payment due in full by June 13.
Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 6m
Levi's Stadium sounds great. Former 49ers owner Eddie DeBartolo told me "stadium is so high tech, it makes Cowboys Stadium look obsolete."

Originally posted by crabman82:
Levi's Stadium sounds great. Former 49ers owner Eddie DeBartolo told me "stadium is so high tech, it makes Cowboys Stadium look obsolete."

Eddie D with the slam on the Cowboys. The man still hates them.
Just payed for my Tix for the Season Opener, Damn them tix aint cheap at all but well worth it

Originally posted by captveg:

Eddie D with the slam on the Cowboys. The man still hates them.

lmao love it
God is sparing no expense. He made it rain today so the field could get extra water.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Just payed for my Tix for the Season Opener, Damn them tix aint cheap at all but well worth it

you peaked too soon, you'll be kicking yourself when them prices drop
is there any mention of the 49ers fan walk being completed and all the bricks installed?
Originally posted by battletowin:
is there any mention of the 49ers fan walk being completed and all the bricks installed?

Pretty sure they haven't started yet.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
http://www.slideshare.net/SCVTA/vta-presentation-about-levis-stadium-service-plans-to-city-of-santa-clara

Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

you peaked too soon, you'll be kicking yourself when them prices drop

This. You paid before the guy you bought them off of has paid.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
This. You paid before the guy you bought them off of has paid.

THAT big time!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
God is sparing no expense. He made it rain today so the field could get extra water.

Food of the Gods.

He never let go of his hatred for the Cowboys
Just out of curiosity....

....this is my first season as a Season Ticket holder. Anyone have a preference when selling tix? NFL Ticket Exchange or Stubhub? Is it easier to tie it all together on NFL Ticket Exchange?

How are peeps already selling tix when we don't even have the invoice yet. It looked like NFL Ticket Exchange wants the barcodes on the tix.

I'm seeing huge price hikes online...do people actually pay those prices or do those prices come down?

Just trying to figure out when I should post the tix to the games I won't be going to and how much to post them for.
Share 49ersWebzone