LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 216 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Has anyone received an invoice for tix yet or know when they are coming. Thanks.
Originally posted by Happs:
Has anyone received an invoice for tix yet or know when they are coming. Thanks.

A few weeks ago they said in a few weeks, so.............

End of April, beginning of May.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Can I send my invoice to one of you guys?
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Can I send my invoice to one of you guys?

I'm not desperate to get the invoice so I can shell out the dough as soon as possible . I'm interested if it will shed any light on how the parking will work. If they invoice for parking also like they did at the Stick, will they say where you can/will park.

Would like to know where I'll be having the tailgating fun. Though there are some bars in the area and more on the way. Those bars will be a good pre-game option also. Santa Clara Hyatt is a good one. I haven't been to the Hilton's bar yet. I think there's a Marriot on the other side of Great America. Birk's and Pedro's are solid choices.

Occasionaly I'd visit the 7 Mile House bar near the stick. Wasn't within walking distance though. Going to be cool to have all these options. Along with tailgaiting of course. Can't wait for the games to begin!
The seat installers made a heart shape under the press box . . . . how Cuuuuute . .
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
The seat installers made a heart shape under the press box . . . . how Cuuuuute . .

I was just about to post that, haha.

aww how adorbs
They can kiss the presses rear end all they want. The press will still hate them
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

aww how adorbs

Totes magotes

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Someone dial Whine-One-One

Actually they've been driving around looking for niner talk since 2005.
Looking good so far.
I tear up every time I see the new field:
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by adrenaline:
I tear up every time I see the new field:

Me too.

Where the hell are they going with this mixed-color seating arrangement? Looks random and messy; they should keep all the seats one color or balance it out evenly throughout the stadium, which they are not doing. Really looks like seating graffiti to me, and very unprofessional at this point. I hope they fix it.
Share 49ersWebzone