LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

That is what I saw from my office.
so can someone explain to me where the goal posts go when they collapse them? i'm confused on that

Wow that is f**king sexy
Originally posted by susweel:
players gonna be hitting the wall in the endzone, there aint no room for s**t.

The Levi's Leap

vernon davis is gonna kill himself
That's a good looking stadium.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
so can someone explain to me where the goal posts go when they collapse them? i'm confused on that

Here is a video and article http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/49ers-Install-NFLs-First-Collapsible-Field-Goal-Posts/36160382-2814-4c38-8287-5eb848432f10

Basically they go on the ground in front of them. They were invented for safety at college stadiums where crowds rush the field and tear down the goal posts. These will just be convenient to put up and take down for non-football events.
I have to say that as an SF native and someone who's been to a lot of games at the good ole Stick, I'm really looking forward to seeing some games at Levis. It looks pretty awesome to me.
Originally posted by crake49:
I have to say that as an SF native and someone who's been to a lot of games at the good ole Stick, I'm really looking forward to seeing some games at Levis. It looks pretty awesome to me.

you sounds like youre in your 50s lol
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Psinex:
Last night as I was leaving my office, which is right off Lafayette St and Montague Expressway (about two miles from the new stadium), I saw the entire sky lit up. I quickly realized that they had turned on the scoreboards and one of the lights up high. I started driving as fast as I could, but I got stuck turning left at Agnew, and had to wait a few minutes. By the time I was stopped at the post office near the stadium, they had already turned off the lights.

This is all I had to post for you guys. I took it while I was driving before they turned off the lights. I was about a couple minutes from getting a really neat shot. Let me just say that the scoreboards are freakin bright! There was a bit of fog and it caught the light, illuminating the entire sky for about a mile or two.

Nice picture. Where did you get your toaster cam by the way?

I was driving with one hand while taking a shot with my iPhone 5 with the other. Probably not the best time to take a shot, but I didn't realize the lights were going to go out a couple minutes later. A nice photo was just posted, so everyone can see what I saw from far away.

Originally posted by 9erReign:

That is what I saw from my office.

Where you work?

It doesn't look like a UFO. Aren't cool stadiums supposed to look like UFO's?
It looks like a b***hin' old school stadium that's modern
i hope the grass at levi's is as green and pretty as the field in the rose bowl
Share 49ersWebzone