LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 321 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I have a feeling that the LA 49ers is becoming more of a reality.....

LOL no way that's raider market! no one would go to those games, because the majority of LA is Raider nation. I know because i've lived down there.

LA loves a winner. PERIOD. It can be any team, IF they win, they will have plenty of fans. Raiders and Rams are ancient history.
Originally posted by danimal:

LOL no way that's raider market! no one would go to those games, because the majority of LA is Raider nation. I know because i've lived down there.

LA loves a winner. PERIOD. It can be any team, IF they win, they will have plenty of fans. Raiders and Rams are ancient history.

then explain the Clippers

outside of the lakers, L.A. doesn't win s**t
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

That's what I was thinking.

They will once the 49ers go down there and either Ed Roski, Casey Wasserman, or Magic Johnson starts spending like crazy on top-notch coaches, GM's and players.
Originally posted by area49:

They will once the 49ers go down there and either Ed Roski, Casey Wasserman, or Magic Johnson starts spending like crazy on top-notch coaches, GM's and players.

What? You didn't hear? Magic Johnson sold his share in the Lakers and wants to bring a team to LA. This, coupled with the fact that the Santa Clara stadium has been delayed until "at least" 2015, and it's kind of hard not to come to the same conclusion.

What? You didn't hear? Magic Johnson sold his share in the Lakers and wants to bring a team to LA. This, coupled with the fact that the Santa Clara stadium has been delayed until "at least" 2015, and it's kind of hard not to come to the same conclusion.

Yeah, that equals the niners going to LA.... Yay!!! It won't be the Jags or the Raiders. It'll be an iconic team from one of the best cities in America. Sure.
"49ers move forward on plan to build stadium on Jupiter in 2222"
Originally posted by sacniner:

Yeah, that equals the niners going to LA.... Yay!!! It won't be the Jags or the Raiders. It'll be an iconic team from one of the best cities in America. Sure.

*Sigh* I've been through this before. They said the EXACT same things about the LA Rams, the Oakland Raiders, the Baltimore Colts, and the Houston Oilers.

Magic said he's had absolutely zero contact with anybody from or about the NFL. But go ahead and embellish that all you want.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Magic said he's had absolutely zero contact with anybody from or about the NFL. But go ahead and embellish that all you want.

YET...... dun dun dun...................
Originally posted by sacniner:

*Sigh* I've been through this before. They said the EXACT same things about the LA Rams, the Oakland Raiders, the Baltimore Colts, and the Houston Oilers.

Look at all the teams you listed... See a common thread?

A team in the San Fran area, with storied history, is different.

Until theres a CBA its a delay for EVERYTHING NFL

They win enough to make up for all sports. By the way, USC and the Angels might have something to say about that.
Share 49ersWebzone